Embassy reports China visa from Tbilisi

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
sakara

Re: Embassy reports China visa from Tbilisi

Postby sakara » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Thank you Steven. How to prove it? I guess a lot of expats will not have another official status anymore but just quit to Turkey every 12 months...
0 x

ave-phil

Postby ave-phil » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 am

Was in embassy 30 minutes ago. Ukrainians and lebanons need to apply at home.
0 x

Yogeshpgupta

Postby Yogeshpgupta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:33 am

I managed to get a Georgian temporary residence permit and applied for china visa in Tbilisi.
They accepted my application for 6 months validity and double entry tourist visa. Each entry i can stay 90 days.
Indian passport and cost me 90 Georgian Lari with normal processing time of 5 days. (Apply on Monday, collect on Friday) Embassy works on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.

They also asked for invitation letter from a chinese national which i provided (online template).

1 year multiple entry or 6 month multiple entry are only given with invitation letter from a company in china.

Visited 4 different times and got different information everytime.

Rule still stays same, that everyone needs a resident permit of Georgia to apply for China visa from Tbilisi.

Georgian temporary residence permit:
I volunteered with an orphanage for few months while waiting for winter to finish and with that contract i was able to get a temporary residence permit. Process is easy but needs 45 days with normal processing speed. Urgent process is costly but can be done in 15-20 days. All information is available at public service hall (justice building) in Tbilisi. A very fast and efficient administrative office.

Good luck!
1 x

laurent_rio

Postby laurent_rio » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Other option for Visa China is double entry China Visa since normally the visa validity is 6 month from issuance date, you can make Visa China in your home country 6 month before travel (and then you have 6 month to travel overland). Multiple entry also possible and some can valid for 1 year but more difficult to get
0 x

Return to “Visas & embassy reports”