Uzbek visa in Beijing report

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
jems63

Uzbek visa in Beijing report

Postby jems63 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi,

I'm a french visa holder, I applied on 10th of march, in Beijing at the Uzbekistan embassy for a visa and got it in 5 working days (applied on monday, got it the next one), I applied without a LOI. The staff asked me for a letter from my work company, I told him I worked as a free lance (which is more or less true) and that I'm travelling for a year right now and want to travel the silk road to go home (I show him the stamps and visa on my passport), he then let me apply. It cost 600 RMB for a 30 days visa. Embassy is opened from 9 to 1pm on monday, wednesday and friday, only from 11 to 12 on tuesday and close on thursday.

I travel along the silk road, will try to report for the next visas (kazak in Urumqi, Iranian and Turkmen in Almaty), hope it can be useful
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Uzbek visa in Beijing report

Postby steven » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:59 am

Thank you!
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D