Kyrgyz Visa and LOI - URUGUAY Passport

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
danielrodriguezanza

Kyrgyz Visa and LOI - URUGUAY Passport

Post by danielrodriguezanza »

Hey there!,
Some friends and I planning to visit Kyrgyzstan within the next months. We all are Uruguayan and for that reason we need both visa and letter of invitation to visit Kyrgyzstan. I have two doubts about the procedure to get the visa and the letter of invitation:

Q1: Regarding VOA: Is Uruguayan passport is eligible for visa on arrival at Manas Intl Airport in Bishkek? Here in Caravanistan's guidelines for Kyrgyz visa it seems like ANY country is eligible for VOA. But it is not clear to me whether this is possible or not.

Q2: Regarding the LOI: is it necessary to present the original, paper-format LOI issued by the corresponding travel agency? Or could we, say, ask for a PDF-version of the LOI, print it and present that "copy" at Manas Intl?

Thank you very much in advance! :D :D
Daniel
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Kyrgyz Visa and LOI - URUGUAY Passport

Post by steven »

I believe the copy is fine. Regqrding the VOA, I am still looking for reports. I would love to read your experiences with the new system.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Crazydre
Visa expert
Visa expert

Re: Kyrgyz Visa and LOI - URUGUAY Passport

Post by Crazydre »

Uruguayans are not eligible for a visa on arrival, but can get an e-visa if entering at Bishkek or Osh Airport or the Ak-jol crossing http://evisa.e-gov.kg

Otherwise you need a visa in advance from the embassy
1 x