3 day tour in Turkmenistan includes: Sightseeing tour in Ashgabat, visiting Darwaza gaz crater and Old Nissa.
FAQ Turkmen LOI:
1. If you want to get a LOI to stay more than 5 days in Turkmenistan, you need book a tour! Check about Turkmen visa & requirements on this page.
2. Can I book a tour for few days and get LOI for longer time to continue travelling on my own? No, LOI is provided exactly for the number of tour days.
3. Can you book me a cheapest homestay, yurt or camping (besides Darwaza)? No, we are not allowed. Turkmenistan is a very expensive country! Your daily budget for a tour should be not less than 200-250 USD.
1 Day. Arrival in Ashgabat. Half Day sightseeing tour in Ashgabat. Drive to Darwaza
Arrival into Ashgabat International Airport. Meeting at the airport & transfer to hotel. Accommodation and rest. Half day tour in/around Ashgabat including: Russian Bazaar, Parks, City Monuments, Mosques. Afternoon drive by 4WD ~280km to Darwaza. Arrival and visit to water based & clay based craters. Overnight in tents near flaming gas crater.
Note: a) Passports with 2 coloured photos will be required for registration at the CTB in Ashgabat. b) If meals are not included then food for dinner & breakfast at Darwaza should be bought in Ashgabat.
2 Day. Drive to back Ashgabat
Morning drive by 4WD ~280km & 5 hrs back to Ashgabat. Arrival & Half Day sightseeing tour of Ashgabat including: Old Nissa (UNESCO), Turkmenbashy Ruhy Mosque – the biggest mosque in Central Asia, Parks and more.
3 Day. Morning flight from Ashgabat
If you prefer to stay overnight in hotel, next day morning transfer to Ashgabat airport to catch a flight to your next destination.
From 500 USD per person for group of 2. Tour price might vary based on number of people in the group, type of accommodation, route. Feel free to contact us via booking form!
- Accommodation SGL room as per program
- Tent at Darwaza (inc. sleeping bags, self inflated mattress & pillow, folding table & chair, cooking tools & etc)
- Hotel Standard Breakfasts
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation)
- Registration at the CTB
- English speaking guide per program
- Transport per program:
- 4WD SUV on Days 1, 2
- Picnic Kebap/Chishlik Dinner on Day 1 (Dinner includes: 1 Lamb/Chicken Kebap or Hot Meal, 1 Fresh Cucumber & Tomato, Water, Bread, Tea/Coffee)
- Picnic Style Breakfast on Day 2 (Breakfast includes: 2 pcs of Fried Eggs with Sausages, Honey or Jam, Butter or Cheese, 1 Fresh Cucumber & Tomato, Water, Bread, Tea/Coffee)
- Excursions according to program
- Entrance fee to Old Nissa
- Visa Fees
- Immigration fee paid upon arrival in the border
- Video and photo camera charges at historical reserves
- Tips to the guides and drivers.
- Supplement for Japanese Speaking Guide: 50USD per guide per program
- Entry to National Museum of History in Ashgabat (closed on Tuesdays)
- Entry to Museum of Turkmen Carpets in Ashgabat (closed on Sundays)
- Pre-booked lunch at local restaurants on Days 1,3: (Local Standard Portions: 1 Soup, 1 Hot Meal, 1 Salad, Water, Bread, Desert, Tea/Coffee)
- Pre-booked dinner at local restaurants on Day 3: (Local Standard Portions: 1 Hot Meal, 1 Salad, Water, Bread, Desert, Tea/Coffee)
- Any additional expenses not mentioned in the program.