Offices: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Destinations: Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Xinjiang province in China
Languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish
Swiss-born founder Samuel Maret puts a huge effort into making sure People & Planet come first, and can tailor a tour to your liking.
His Kyrgyz – Swiss tour company creates custom and unique tours in Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and in Xinjiang province in China. It’s possible for Samuel to organize individual tours and group tours along the Great Silk Road. Such as trekking tours, horse-back riding tours, ski-touring tours and other any type of custom tour someone requests. He has more than 15 years’ experience working in tourism in Central Asia.
We are happy to work with all types of tour request and types of clients to provide the level of service that the guest requests. Our guides and partners are highly qualified and trained to show the country’s unique attributes, wild nature, and historical and cultural heritage. Additional services that we offer is visa support, border zone permits, climbing permits, hotel bookings, transportation services and business consultations.
Our goals are:
- To create authentic tours in Central Asia which are client focused.
- To offer small group tours to while respecting the budgets of our guest.
- To conserve the fragile biodiversity in Central Asia.
- To include local communities in our tours rather than a few individuals.
- To work fairly with local guides, guesthouse, and drivers.
- To be environmentally sustainable and reduce the consumption of non-renewable resources.
- To respect the traditional culture and social structures where we guide our guests.
- To work directly with the existing ecotourism partners and utilize their infrastructures.
- To train and develop local guides skills in increase the level of service to our guest.