Offices: Yangikishlak, Uzbekistan
Languages: English, French, Russian
Set up in cooperation with German aid organisation GIZ in 2008 but fully in local hands since 2011, association director Sherzod and his team promotes the development of responsible tourism in the Nuratau Mountains and Kyzylkum desert in North Uzbekistan. Lately they also started promoting hiking in Tashkent region in areas of Chimgan mountains and Ugam Chatkal National Park. Goals of the organization is to provide alternative incomes to villagers and prevent the natural reserves from overgrazing.
Sherzod is your go-to contact in the area for:
- Homestays in Nuratau and Chimgan mountains
- Horse rides and guided treks
- Visits to Nuratau Nature Reserve and Chimgan mountains
- Yurt stays in Kyzylkum desert
- Camel rides in Kyzylkum
- Birdwatching on Aidarkul and beyond
Association also organizes highly-rated cultural tours of Bukhara, Khiva, Samarkand, Aral Sea and all across Uzbekistan.