Operator: Steppe Journeys
Duration: 6 days
Price: Please contact us advising the number of people in your party
Day 1: Tashkent to Bishkek. Transfer to Tashkent airport, flight to Bishkek. Arrival in Bishkek, transfer to the hotel. Sightseeing tour in Bishkek visiting Ala-Too Square, Philarmonic, Statue of Manas, Victory Square, State History Museum.
Day 2: Bishkek to Son-Kul (380 kms) . After breakfast,drive to the unique lake Son-Kul (3016 m above sea level) via Kochkor village. Traditional food for dinner and overnight in yurts.
Day 3: Son-Kul Free day at the lake. Today you can go horse riding or hiking. In this magnificent place you can see hundreds of herds and a lot of different yurts, where you will be invited to have kymyz. Kymyz is the national drink made of fermented mare’s milk and served with traditional bread, other diary products and home made jam. Dinner and overnight in the yurt.
Day 4: Son-Kul to Issyk Kul (300kms). After breakfast drive to the north to lake Issyk-Kul, where you have a free afternoon to relax. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
Day 5: Issyk-Kul to Bishkek (250kms). Morning trip to Cholpon-Ata, where visitors can see ancient rock inscriptions and also visit the Ethnographical Museum. Return to the hotel. In the afternoon return to Bishkek. Overnight Bishkek.
Day 6: Bishkek-departure . Transfer to the airport for departure. End of tour.
- Twin accommodation
- Breakfast Days 2 – 6
- Transportation throughout the whole trip.
- Sightseeing visits according to the program, including entrance fees to sites and museums. (Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately)
- English speaking guide Days 1 – 5.
- Payment for 1 extra night in Bishkek in case of early arrival
- Hotel charges for additional services
- Single supplement
- Visa fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan
- Meals except where specified
- International airfares
- Visa support
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above