Make sure that you already have your Uzbek visa in your passport, because you will be asked to send a scanned copy of your visa and passport.
- 1. Sharq: fast train between Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara
- 2. Registan: fast train between Tashkent – Samarkand
- 3. Afrosiyob: fast train between Tashkent – Samarkand
- 4. Night trains: run between Tashkent – Bukhara, Tashkent – Urgench, Samarkand – Tashkent, Bukhara – Samarkand
- 5. Uzbekistan train: is a brand new train operating from Tashkent to Ferghana valley (as of 27.08.16) stopping at Kokand – Margilan – Andijan
- 6. There are no trains between Bukhara – Khiva.
Important notes before requesting a ticket:
1. Travel agent needs at least 3 days to buy and deliver your ticket in Uzbekistan.
2. Use the booking form only once you have decided to purchase a train ticket. There is a person behind the booking form, who needs to call to train station and check available seats for each request.
3. If you just need to know Train schedules and prices please see lists below.
If you need to know more about the experience of riding a train in Uzbekistan, see the main Uzbekistan train page.
If you would prefer to take a flight inside Uzbekistan, see domestic flights inside Uzbekistan.
All prices include booking fees and taxes.
Note: The time schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Prices vary and need to be checked on a daily basis. Fares may change due to availability and the time of booking.