Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:22 pm
- Forum: Visas & embassy reports
- Topic: Embassy report: Uzbek visa in Bishkek
- Replies: 62
- Views: 36102
My experience: I'm Belgian, got a visum for Uzbekistan in 10 days without LOI. Went to the ambassy without appointment and a few mimutes before 10 am (appointment hour) on 09/03/2016. I had all the neccesary paperwork with me. I was helped by a friendly man, who spoke English, took in my application...
- Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:38 am
- Forum: Uzbekistan
- Topic: Uzbekistan online visa application form: 'inviting party' what do I fill in if I don't have one?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4421
Hi, I'm currently in Bishkek and will go for an Uzbek visum here without a LOI (because I don't need one as a belgian and have time to wait out the procedure). In the online visa application form (evisa.mfa.is) they request under the chapter 'travel information' the following information: name and p...
- Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:57 am
- Forum: Iran
- Topic: using a backpack as luggage: cause for problems?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2271
Hi everyone, the Bradt guide recommens not to use a backpack in Iran, as backpackers are considered suspicious and bad by (some?) local people and officials. Does anyone has any experience on this matter and if so what are you're recommandations? I am a long term traveler by backpack and would like ...
- Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:52 am
- Forum: Itineraries & trip reports
- Topic: Where are you going? Why?
- Replies: 121
- Views: 51950
Hi, my name is Joke, i'm planning to travel a part of the silk route independently as a single white female. I will start in Kyrgyzstan in march and end in Iran, passing through Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. For now the end of my trip should be the beginning of june, but who knows... I am doing this ...