Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:46 am
- Forum: China
- Topic: Shipping a motorbike overland Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4811
There are no Pakistan-bound trucks from Kyrgyzstan. So you would have to change in Kashgar. I think it is very tricky. Just thinking like a Chinese border guard here for a moment. Some white guy comes up in a truck with his motorcycle in the back. "Yea, but I am not driving it in China, when I...
- Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 am
- Forum: Outdoor adventures
- Topic: Cycling the Pamir Highway from Osh to Dushanbe in June
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4713
wow..amazing..how many miles would that be?