Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:41 am
- Forum: Roads, borders and security updates
- Topic: Iran-Azerbaijan Border Crossing in Astara
- Replies: 24
- Views: 14342
I can confirm luczkak's report. Although we arrived very early in the morning, nothing seemed to move on at the border. We were totally lost, with no one speaking any English and dubious dealers pushing us into carrying even more dubious packages. In the end, we took the short taxi ride and carried ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:17 am
- Forum: Iran
- Topic: Iran travel budget for backpackers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5248
Hey fellow travellers, considering the ubiquitous advices to bring all required cash into Iran, we're currently trying to figure out how much cash to bring. Any help is highly appreciated! :) Here's our profile: low budget, backpacking mid-twenty couple; want to couchsurf as often as possible; won't...