Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 am
- Forum: Roads, borders and security updates
- Topic: Driving Nukus - Kungrad - Beyneu - Aktau
- Replies: 27
- Views: 14183
Hi, I rode my motorcycle from Aktau to Beyneu then to Uzbekistan last week. I was unsure which road from Aktau was the one to take so I went via the A33. It's a brand new road Aktau to Shetpe but still a work in progress and basically a 60km/hr zone all the way will some side tracks and lots of poli...
- Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:33 pm
- Forum: Visas & embassy reports
- Topic: Turkmenistan transit visa refusals
- Replies: 80
- Views: 41315
Hi, I am an Australian riding my motorcycle from Germany through the "Stans" to Russia. I applied to the London Embassy writing a letter stating that I want a transit visa, stated entry and exit points and nights to stay in the cities. A friend from Germany did the same through an agent. Her visa wa...