Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm
- Forum: Cars and motorbikes
- Topic: How to buy/sell a car from/to a traveller
- Replies: 8
- Views: 763
Hello, I like the idea of driving only one way and someone else drives the car back. Many people can not get enough holiday to drive both ways. I think just driving someone else car isn´t a big problem. The car owner only has to write a permission so you can prove you didn´t stole the car. I also wo...
- Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:20 pm
- Forum: Itineraries & trip reports
- Topic: Where are you going? Why?
- Replies: 121
- Views: 49535
Hello everybody, Steven: congratulations with this website. It is a important masterpiece of work for all of us who love to travel. It is a one of his kind site and very informative. My name is Rögnvaldur and I am from Iceland. I like traveling especially by car or plane. Because of it being tremend...
- Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:04 pm
- Forum: Roads, borders and security updates
- Topic: Georgia to Russia Border crossing (Zemo Larsi - Chertov Most)
- Replies: 45
- Views: 18602
Dear travelers, I am planning my first big roadtrip by 4x4 outside Europe, i am a professional driver and plan to drive via Turkey to Georgia, Armenia and Iran and back to western Europe. I have no worries about this trip, especially after having been reading about other´s experiences. The only thin...