Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm
- Forum: Cars and motorbikes
- Topic: How to buy/sell a car from/to a traveller
- Replies: 8
- Views: 492
Hello, I like the idea of driving only one way and someone else drives the car back. Many people can not get enough holiday to drive both ways. I think just driving someone else car isn´t a big problem. The car owner only has to write a permission so you can prove you didn´t stole the car. I also wo...
- Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:40 pm
- Forum: Sell/buy a car/motorbike to/from a traveler
- Topic: Selling Toyota Landcruiser 90 in kyrgystan
- Replies: 10
- Views: 603
I have no experience with this but i think you want to sell your car too late. Kyrgyzstan is part of the Eurasian Customs Union so if your car has to be out of Kyrgyzstan it also has to be out of Russia before the 6th of june, I think. That means when you sell it on the 1st of june the buyer has onl...
- Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:20 pm
- Forum: Itineraries & trip reports
- Topic: Where are you going? Why?
- Replies: 119
- Views: 45963
Hello everybody, Steven: congratulations with this website. It is a important masterpiece of work for all of us who love to travel. It is a one of his kind site and very informative. My name is Rögnvaldur and I am from Iceland. I like traveling especially by car or plane. Because of it being tremend...
- Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:04 pm
- Forum: Roads, borders and security updates
- Topic: Georgia to Russia Border crossing (Zemo Larsi - Chertov Most)
- Replies: 45
- Views: 16821
Dear travelers, I am planning my first big roadtrip by 4x4 outside Europe, i am a professional driver and plan to drive via Turkey to Georgia, Armenia and Iran and back to western Europe. I have no worries about this trip, especially after having been reading about other´s experiences. The only thin...