Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:04 am
- Forum: Visas & embassy reports
- Topic: Embassy reports: China visa from Tbilisi
- Replies: 69
- Views: 28272
Successful visa application last week. UK passport holder. Residence permit needed. Use this guide for the permit, it is a process I really wish I had some help with: https://newdayadventures.net/2018/06/12/how-to-obtain-residency-in-georgia/ Back to the visa - Arrive at the consulate at 8am, not 9....
- Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm
- Forum: Roads, borders and security updates
- Topic: Qolma/Kulma pass (China-Tajikistan) border crossing reports
- Replies: 75
- Views: 39363
Hey everyone, I (a solo UK passport holder) hitchhiked across the border from Tajikistan (Murgab) to China a few days ago. I spoke no Chinese, but this was no problem. Below is the essence of what happened, find the full story on http://www.newdayadventures.net :) My driver and I ascended gradually ...