Search found 12 matches
- Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:31 pm
- Forum: Outdoor adventures
- Topic: Camping gear availability in Bishkek
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4518
I'm about to enter Kaz over the next couple of weeks, and will be working my way down to the Pamir Highway. Looking to pick up a stove relatively cheap. I know there are stores that sell fuel (redfox etc) but will they also stock lightweight stoves? If so, how much will I be looking to pay? Regards,...
- Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 am
- Forum: Itineraries & trip reports
- Topic: Sat Nav/Maps and Road Conditions
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6550
Another vote here for MAPS.ME. I'm currently cycling from China to the UK and it's got a handy route planner, although a feature to avoid highways would be handy.