Search found 12 matches
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:08 am
- Forum: Roads, borders and security updates
- Topic: Shemonaika border crossing (Russia-Kazakhstan)
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9106
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find opening hours for the Shemonaikha - Zmeinogorsk border crossing, since it seems to be very hassle free (that's how we like it!). I can't find any information on whether or not the border is open in weekends. Since our visa expires on a Sunday and we're pushing it kind...
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:30 pm
- Forum: Visas & embassy reports
- Topic: Embassy report: Mongolian visa in Ulan Ude, Russia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1649
Couldn't fine anything on here, so hopefully this is useful for anyone. You can apply for a visa in Irkutsk and Ulan Ude at the Mongolian embassy. In Irkutsk they only offered quick processing, 24 hours for 70 dollars - don't know if that was just that day or if it's always like that. In Ulan Ude yo...