Buying train tickets in Uzbekistan

All about Uzbekistan.
ana.pina

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Post by ana.pina »

netllama wrote:And there's nothing under 'Pending orders' or Archive?
Under pending orders shows exactly as the 1st screenshot and under archive it shows this:
Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (163.07 KiB) Viewed 2431 times
0 x

netllama

Post by netllama »

Was your credit card charged? If not, I'd suggest trying to purchase again. I was able to buy tickets for 3 different trains a few weeks ago, without any problems.
0 x

henrytn

Post by henrytn »

Hi, I managed to purchase the slow overnight train tickets from Tashkent South to Bukhara. The payment has been processed by the bank. I have downloaded the PDF following the phrase: "оплата подтверждена без электронной регистрации".

I understand that I need to exchange the printed PDF form at the train station cashier. My question is, can I do the exchange at the cashier at Tashkent Pass Centre (the northern/main station)? Or do I have to exchange it at the Southern station where the slow train will depart?

Thank you very much for any help!

Update: I have managed to purchase the fast train e-tickets in August for Samarkand and Tashkent as well!! The tickets are made available 45 days before the date of travel. Payment and reservation process went very smoothly even using the broken English settings. Good luck to everyone!
0 x

ikatsi

Post by ikatsi »

ana.pina wrote:
netllama wrote:And there's nothing under 'Pending orders' or Archive?
Under pending orders shows exactly as the 1st screenshot and under archive it shows this:
Hey there, I've got the exact same issue today. Any luck tackling the issue? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
:)
0 x

ikatsi

Post by ikatsi »

Solved.. The problem appears to be that I was trying to use a Mastercard to complete the transaction. All fine with a Visa card.
2 x

rsi

Post by rsi »

Hi,
A few days ago I made a reservation for several on the Uzbek Railways Website. Today, I have realized that some data of one of the passengers is not correct (a wrong number in the passport number) and a mistake in the name.

¿Does anyone know if there is any chance to correct this error?
0 x

Milad
Trains expert
Trains expert

Post by Milad »

Probably not, but as long as it's just a few typos and not a completely different name, no one will care.
0 x

rsi

Post by rsi »

Thanks for your quick response.

I put my forname instead of her forename by mistake. I have a reservation with two idential forenames.

I was thinking about making another reservation and cancel the wrong reservation when I arrive to Uzbekistan. ¿Is it possible?
0 x

henrytn

Post by henrytn »

You can cancel but will only get back ~85%-90% of your original ticket price at the kassa.
0 x

henrytn

Post by henrytn »

henrytn wrote:Hi, I managed to purchase the slow overnight train tickets from Tashkent South to Bukhara. The payment has been processed by the bank. I have downloaded the PDF following the phrase: "оплата подтверждена без электронной регистрации".

I understand that I need to exchange the printed PDF form at the train station cashier. My question is, can I do the exchange at the cashier at Tashkent Pass Centre (the northern/main station)? Or do I have to exchange it at the Southern station where the slow train will depart?

Thank you very much for any help!

Update: I have managed to purchase the fast train e-tickets in August for Samarkand and Tashkent as well!! The tickets are made available 45 days before the date of travel. Payment and reservation process went very smoothly even using the broken English settings. Good luck to everyone!
Hello, just wanna check if anyone has had any experience with the slow train ticket part? Thanks!
0 x