Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

The Silk Road by train. Experts: Milad, Provodnik
Lisa Lai
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:44 pm
x 5

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby Lisa Lai » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm

We arrived in Tashkent this morning and indeed you need to exchange the e-ticket for a train ticket. You need to head to the Kasse (ie Cash) office to the left of the station, and if you go to counter number 6, it's a very efficient exchange. Need to bring ID (thought she didn't check it). Thank you again for the advice!
2 x

ebike
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:55 am

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby ebike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:01 am

Hi everyone,

I bought 2 train tickets for Urgench-Bukhara and Bukhara-Samarkand. 2 tickets' pdf form is different. So is it a problem i couldnt be sure. But from my credit card I see 2 of the prices were paid. Also i havent received any mail to my inbox but from the website i can see the details which i write down here.
Order: No *****************- 22.04.2019 Collapse
Status: оплата подтверждена без электронной регистрации (Order form)
Train
056ЖА ""
УРГЕНЧ - БУХАРА 1
Departure
16:18 | 03.06.2019
УРГЕНЧ
Arrival
22:33 | 03.06.2019
БУХАРА 1
Train type
СКОРЫЙ
Trip time
06:15
Car
ПЛАЦ (3П)
№ 10
Ticket № 1
******** ********-
Date of birth: *******Gender: F Document type: ЗЗ Document No:************ Country which issued documents: TUR Tariff type: ПОЛНЫЙ Seat: 001
Order: No **********- 22.04.2019 Collapse
Status: оплата подтверждена с электронной регистрацией - Cancel electronic registration

Train
761ФА ""
БУХАРА 1 - САМАРКАНД
Departure
15:50 | 05.06.2019
БУХАРА 1
Arrival
17:20 | 05.06.2019
САМАРКАНД
Train type
СКОРОСТ
Trip time
01:30
Car
СИД (2Е)
№ 04 ЭР
Ticket № 1 - (Ticket form)
********* ******* -
Date of birth: ********* Gender: F Document type: ЗЗ Document No:*********** Country which issued documents: TUR Tariff type: ПОЛНЫЙ Seat: 021

So except those details i have 2 different pdf files. Is it okay to buy the original ticket with those documents ? Or can i buy the tickets with just order number ?


Mod note: I removed your personal information. You might not want to have your passport number, ticket ordering number etc. on the internet.
Last edited by Milad on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing personal information
0 x

Milad
Trains expert
Trains expert
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:19 pm
x 43
x 244

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby Milad » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:29 am

For Urgench-Bukhara, you need to pick up a paper ticket at the station. For Bukhara-Samarkand, the train has electronic registration (электронной регистрации), which means a print-out is sufficient for boarding.
2 x

Imi
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:57 am
x 1

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby Imi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:00 am

Hi guys,

I bought e-tickets for Sharq trains online on the Uzbek Railways site, but I don't need them anymore. Does anyone know how to have them refunded? Is that possible online? (I have not found this option on their website). Or do I have to go to a ticket office to have them refunded? Maybe send them an e-mail? :)

Thanks
Imi
0 x

hamidianali
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:42 am

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby hamidianali » Fri May 03, 2019 4:27 pm

I booked two tickets, from Bukhara to Samarkand and from Samarkand to Bukhara. I paid and it seemed to be a successful payment but then I received nor e-ticket neither any email from the website. On "My Order" section of the website it is written:

""By pressing the "Electronic registration" or "Cancel electronic registration" I confirm that I familiar with the rules of making or cancelling the electronic registration.""

But the problem is that I couldn't find "Electronic registration" any where on the web page.
0 x

TVG
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 7:17 pm

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby TVG » Wed May 29, 2019 7:23 pm

hamidianali wrote:I booked two tickets, from Bukhara to Samarkand and from Samarkand to Bukhara. I paid and it seemed to be a successful payment but then I received nor e-ticket neither any email from the website. On "My Order" section of the website it is written:

""By pressing the "Electronic registration" or "Cancel electronic registration" I confirm that I familiar with the rules of making or cancelling the electronic registration.""

But the problem is that I couldn't find "Electronic registration" any where on the web page.



I have the same problem. where you able to solve it?
0 x

ana.pina
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 7:34 pm
x 1

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby ana.pina » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:08 pm

TVG wrote:
hamidianali wrote:I booked two tickets, from Bukhara to Samarkand and from Samarkand to Bukhara. I paid and it seemed to be a successful payment but then I received nor e-ticket neither any email from the website. On "My Order" section of the website it is written:

""By pressing the "Electronic registration" or "Cancel electronic registration" I confirm that I familiar with the rules of making or cancelling the electronic registration.""

But the problem is that I couldn't find "Electronic registration" any where on the web page.



I have the same problem. where you able to solve it?



Hi! Just booked 2 tickets and got exactly the same issue. I don't have any proof that I did indeed purchased the ticket. Don't know what to do. Did you manage to find a solution?
0 x

netllama
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:36 pm
x 4
x 9

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby netllama » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you look at your bookings (after logging into the website)?
0 x

ana.pina
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 7:34 pm
x 1

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby ana.pina » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:46 pm

netllama wrote:Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you look at your bookings (after logging into the website)?
Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (196 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
0 x

netllama
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:36 pm
x 4
x 9

Re: Uzbek Railways Website Q&A

Postby netllama » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:49 pm

And there's nothing under 'Pending orders' or Archive?
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Trains”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests