"Kazakhstan starter kit" - 8500 tenge & Almaty "Onay" card - proceeds go to Caravanistan

All about Kazakhstan. Experts: Julia, walkingalmaty
sebhoff

"Kazakhstan starter kit" - 8500 tenge & Almaty "Onay" card - proceeds go to Caravanistan

Post by sebhoff »

I found some Kazakh tenge that I'm unlikely to need in the next couple of years - 8500 tenge, which is a little more than 18€ at today's rate. On top of that, I have an Almaty public transport card that should have at least 5 rides left on it. I also have 110 Kyrgyz som left (about 1.35€) that I'm happy to throw in.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. My idea is that I'll get some money in return, but that this would be donated to Caravanistan as a little "thank you" for the great service this site/forum gives to travellers to Central Asia. So you'll get the cash for your first taxi ride(s) and at the same time support Caravanistan...

I'm of course happy for your money to be sent straight to Steven/Saule. Postage is free to anywhere in the world, but does not include tracking/insurance - and is done at your own risk. Please note that technically, the German postal system does not allow money to be sent in international letters. My hunch is that it's probably safer to send this out within the European Union only...

I suggest everything else is best done via PM.

Sebastian
IMG_2222.jpeg
IMG_2222.jpeg (177.63 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
2 x

sebhoff

Re: "Kazakhstan starter kit" - 8500 tenge & Almaty "Onay" card - proceeds go to Caravanistan

Post by sebhoff »

This is no longer available...
Sebastian
0 x