Anyone wants to ship car from Kyrgyzstan to Europe?

All about Kyrgyzstan.
dalec.si

Anyone wants to ship car from Kyrgyzstan to Europe?

Post by dalec.si »

I'm thinking about shipping our Land Rover from Kyrgyzstan to Europe.
I've got quoted price for 3.700eur on truck from Bishkek to Slovenia, for whole truck 13.5m covered cargo space.
Price and details are not final and I'm still figuring out process as whole.

There is plenty of space available if anyone would be interested in splitting costs.

Mail me at: aryes.vuk gmail.
0 x

Semski

Re: Anyone wants to ship car from Kyrgyzstan to Europe?

Post by Semski »

Hi there, I would be interested in sending my Land Cruiser back to Europe as well and I've sent you an email.
0 x

royalenfield

Post by royalenfield »

Hi, did you manage to send the car/cars back or is it still in progress?
Cheers, Francesco
0 x

royalenfield

Post by royalenfield »

I ask as i also have a land cruiser in bishkek with permit expiring at the end of october!
0 x

dalec.si

Post by dalec.si »

As I've gotten few requests lately, my transportation is already "in progress". Hopefully car will be picked up in next weeks, I have found person who needed the transport to same country.

Some info, Globallink Logistic Group is the company we decided to go with. They aren't cheapest thou, their price for two cars is 4400eur to Slovenia + 700 car pickup and loading, export buerocracy and customs. To insure cargo we found local insurance company in Europe.

Whole process takes 1-2months before car ships and it takes 20-25day for cat to arrive. You will need to have patience.

Iron Horse Nomads team can also assist you, I think they are managing few shippings at the time.

I will post a detailed update when I have car in my country, when I know everything went through all-right.
2 x

netllama

Post by netllama »

I'd be very careful using Iron Horse Nomads for anything. I experienced very uneven results when doing business with them a year ago, and they never seemed to care when they were making mistakes.
0 x

royalenfield

Post by royalenfield »

My experience was excellent. Car was kept well, washed etc

Very helpful as well to get insurance, etc

Btw, All temp imports of vehicles have automatically been extended to 30 march 2021

To get car out you simply go to custom office and they restamp
0 x

royalenfield

Post by royalenfield »

Yesterday went to Customs Office (42°56′15.6″N 74°36′30.62″E), Office 201 second floor. You have to bring passport, car papers and expired border paper, along with a letter (handwritten is fine) requesting renewal until 30.3.2021. They stamp it for free.
Then however you need to go to customs registration office
(42°52′33.22″N 74°25′21.42″E) with the stamped papers and there they put data on computer system of Eurasian Union and re-stamp.

Then you are legal!

I have done it yesterday for my permit, which had expired on 23.10.2020. Took a whole morning but sorted out.

Cheers, Francesco
0 x