Can only vaccinated tourists visit Kyrgyzstan? No, everyone can.

All about Kyrgyzstan.
ccc

Can only vaccinated tourists visit Kyrgyzstan? No, everyone can.

Post by ccc »

Foreign tourists who have been vaccinated against coronavirus will be able to visit Kyrgyzstan. Kiyal Kenzhematova, Deputy Director of the Tourism Department under the Ministry of Economy and Finance, said at a press conference.
According to her, the fourth algorithm of actions will be adopted this week, which allows both foreign and domestic tourists to move around the country.

https://24.kg/english/195926_Only_vacci ... is_season/
0 x

Jealgu

Re: Only vaccinated tourists are able to visit Kyrgyzstan

Post by Jealgu »

To make things more clear (published an hour ago)

AKIPRESS.COM - Tourists with a negative PCR test for coronavirus can enter the Kyrgyz Republic, the nation-wide operative team for coronavirus containment reported on June 2.

According to the current coronavirus response protocol, foreign citizens, including tourists, are allowed to enter Kyrgyzstan with negative test for coronavirus taken within 72 hours.

Having coronavirus vaccination record card is not required to be able to enter the country.
0 x

northinsouth1

Post by northinsouth1 »

Jealgu wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:58 am
To make things more clear (published an hour ago)

AKIPRESS.COM - Tourists with a negative PCR test for coronavirus can enter the Kyrgyz Republic, the nation-wide operative team for coronavirus containment reported on June 2.

According to the current coronavirus response protocol, foreign citizens, including tourists, are allowed to enter Kyrgyzstan with negative test for coronavirus taken within 72 hours.

Having coronavirus vaccination record card is not required to be able to enter the country.
Wait--if I'm already vaccinated, will I then only need to show the card and not deal with the PCR Test? Because that will make my flight from Istanbul a hell of a lot easier.
0 x

ccc

Post by ccc »

@northinsouth1 at the moment you need a PCR test, even if you vaccinated. Any other rule can be a future and you should check every week. Sometimes depends not only from a destination country, transit airports (for example AMS) or Airlines can have own rules.
1 x

frunze

Post by frunze »

Can someone delete this? Where did you take this "only" from? There is nothing about this in the article posted and someone immediately corrected you afterwards
0 x

ccc

Post by ccc »

frunze wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:05 am
Where did you take this "only" from? There is nothing about this in the article posted and someone immediately corrected you afterwards
Only vaccinated tourists to be able to come to Kyrgyzstan this season
11:30, 01 June 2021, Bishkek - 24.kg news agency , by Ruslan KHARIZOV

https://24.kg/english/195926_Only_vacci ... is_season/

Btw I have checked now and this rule still not valid.
It seems a false alarm, fake news.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Can only vaccinated tourists visit Kyrgyzstan? No, everyone can.

Post by steven »

I changed the title of the post to avoid panic.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

ccc

Post by ccc »

Thanks @steven, it seems, we cannot trust internet / media due to fake news. :D
0 x

johnbian8308

Post by johnbian8308 »

I hear that vaccination card can be used to replace PCR requirement on land borders and there are a few such cases. However when/whether this exception is applied to passengers arriving from air is at the mercy of IATA database
0 x

ccc

Post by ccc »

johnbian8308 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:59 pm
I hear that vaccination card can be used to replace PCR requirement on land borders and there are a few such cases. However when/whether this exception is applied to passengers arriving from air is at the mercy of IATA database
Where did you hear this and which land border you mean, with China or Uzbekistan?
Land borders with Tajikistan and Kazakhstan are still closed. One week ago, I have gotten an info from the embassy, even on the land border you need PCR test.
In fact Kyrgyzstan Authority is planning to change entry rules, but they are not valid yet. There are lot of fake news…
Last edited by ccc on Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x