Looking for hikers to join a 4 day hike in early July

All about Kyrgyzstan.
08mcgowj88

Looking for hikers to join a 4 day hike in early July

Post by 08mcgowj88 »

Hi,

My cousin and I have arranged a hike with Visit Alay. It is with a recommended local travel provider who has great reviews. I have also spoken to a friend and read a few blogs which really recommend the Alay mountains – my friend said they were the highlight of a 3 month trip!

We are looking for extra person/people to join because we think it would be more fun and it makes it cheaper too. The dates are 3-6th July and we would meet in Osh.

This isn't the trip we are doing but it is an example which shows some photos of some of the areas we will go through. https://visitalay.com/tour/highlights-alay-mountains/

I've put the details below. Please get in touch if you're interested or have questions.

Jennifer

Visit Alay 3 – 6th July (We are very tight on dates so can’t change these).
Day 1. Osh-Kojokelen, 3 hours driver. Arrive, take a 5-6 hours trek to Koshmoinok valley. Overnight in yurt.
Day 2. Koshmoinok valley to the bottom of Sary-Mogol pass. 7-8 hours of trekking. overnight in a tent.
Day 3. Hike over Sary-Mogol pass 4303m, and go down to Sary-Mogol village. 7 hours of trekking. When you reach the car road you will be picked up and transfer to Sary-Mogol village.
Day 4. Sary-Mogol to Traveler's pass via Tulparkul lake and base camp of Peak Lenin, 6-7 hours trekking, afternoon drive back to Osh, 5 hours.
If you want to do 5 days trek, you can just stay one more overnight in a Tulpar-Kul yurt camp. And on the 5th day, drive back to Osh.

The price for the 4 days tour:
2 pax - 400 USD
3 pax - 340 USD
4 pax - 280 USD
Included:
- Transport from/to Osh
- Accommodation 3 nights
- Meals: Breakfast 3 times, Lunch 4 times, Dinner 3 times
- English speaking guide + his meals and accommodation
0 x