I am in Bishkek for almost 3 weeks and all the places my colleagues brought me to for lunch have several vegetarian dishes.
Be careful, chicken is not considered meat in Kyrgyzstan
so always ask for food biez miasa and biez kuritza
- Fakir: https://go.2gis.com/umhue
Bliny, fried eggs, vinagrette salad, grilled mushrooms, fried and boiled vegetables, rice with spinach, Djusai codjidan (джусай соджидан), other salads
- Kaganat: https://go.2gis.com/bki4o
Vereniki with potatoes, fried eggs, vinagrette salad, mushroom a la russe salad, other salads
- Ramen House: https://go.2gis.com/e2rxf
They have sushi with cucumber and sushi with seaweed, omelette, fried potatoes
- Bublik: https://go.2gis.com/5yp9l2
They have 3 points in the city. Several veggie dishes like bagels, pasta, hummus, salads. Delicious tea. Desserts
- Testo Mesto: https://go.2gis.com/f65i8
Vareniki with cherries, mushroom, potatoes. Manti (Dim Sum) with pumpkin. Several types of mors. They have English menu as well.
- Pielmennaia: https://go.2gis.com/7mnkt
Vareniki with potatoes, mushrooms and potatoes, tvorog, etc..
- Vkus Vostoka: https://go.2gis.com/sjlrw
Lot of salads (carrot, beetroot, cabbage, mushrooms), bliny, fried eggs
- Chateau de France: https://go.2gis.com/dm12t
Pizza, salads, pasta, soups (be careful, some soups marked as vegetarian contain chicken)
- A Chinese restaurant not exactly marked on the map, but it is here approximately: https://go.2gis.com/hwk4k
Tons of dishes with vegetables, tofu, several salads.
- Khachapuri place inside the GUM at the 5th floor: https://go.2gis.com/4a3e9
- My favorite patisserie: Kulikovski (Куликовский), there are around 30 branches around Bishkek