Young Drivers Car rental

All about Kyrgyzstan.
OskarWoeltje

Young Drivers Car rental

Post by OskarWoeltje »

Hi. We are a group of students from germany who would love to go on a camping trip around Kyrgyzstan. We've been camping around Europe and Southern Africa, and though its always a bit of a hustle to rent a car (since we are all 20-21 years old) we always found an option to rent a good car. When we decide to visit Kyrgyzstan we assumed, from what we heard about traffic and insurance in Krg, that it wouldn't be much of a problem for us to rent a Car. But so far we haven't been able to find any rental that would offer a car to a 20 year old. We all have Driving experience of 3 years and have driven offroad on dessert and muddy and rocky terrain. We would love to rent a offroad capable vehicle (Preferably 4x4) that can fit 4 people for the whole of August. Is there anybody who has a Suggestion on where to rent a car for us? Might it be easier to get a fixer in Bishkek and buy a car? All leads are greatly appreciated. Thanks for Hosting this Awesome Platform.
Regards,
Oskar
Edit: We know of the possibility of taking a Guide with us but have always preffered self-drive and would love to do self drive in Kyrgyzstan aswell
0 x

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Re: Young Drivers Car rental

Post by bwv812 »

0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Young Drivers Car rental

Post by steven »

Hi Oskar,

yes, that is not so easy, but I think we can find someone who wants to do it. Please get in touch with me via my e-mail on the contact page and I will ask around.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D