Pakistan Visa Advice?

Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Mongolia, Russia, Caucasus and beyond. Expert: Milad
The_Horse

Pakistan Visa Advice?

Post by The_Horse »

I'm completing the (exhaustive) Pakistani e-visa application but I'm worried I'll be denied. I'm from the UK but work in Sweden but have been travelling for 2 years. I will not be in Sweden or the UK as the application is processed (I'll be in Kazakhstan).

Does anyone have any advice to successfully obtaining a tourist visa? I'm applying for 3 months. Should I apply for less? Should I make a super detailed itinerary?

Thanks.
0 x

LazyTraveller

Re: Pakistan Visa Advice?

Post by LazyTraveller »

I just got the "visa in your inbox" it was super easy as far as visa forms go.

Mine came in 30 minutes.

I don't know if you can get it for 3 months this way this way.
0 x

murg

Re: Pakistan Visa Advice?

Post by murg »

The_Horse wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:06 pm

Does anyone have any advice to successfully obtaining a tourist visa? I'm applying for 3 months. Should I apply for less? Should I make a super detailed itinerary?
Hi there,

never applied for an e-visa, but for the standard one, by a visa agency.

I applied 4 month before arrival in Pakistan.
No issues.
The Pak embassy had printed the wrong date (entry one month to early). This has been corrected, so my visa was valid 4 month.

The exhausting details... I gave all of the information requested. Despite being a half Indian(EU Passport) & having visited India numerous times before everything went smooth.
Even that I had have a Pak Visa which I didn't use some yrs ago didn't matter.

We made up our entire itinerary. Port of entry & Exit and the main route were true, everything else, including the first hotel we had booked, was an invented story.
We had to write a letter to the embassy as we travelled by motorbike and applied very early.
No one ever asked, reg. Hotel or itinerary, at the border.

If you intend to apply again in the future it could be helpful to keep the information. Just to avoid giving contradicting details reg. work place, for example, when applying again.

Hope that helps
0 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany