Uzbekistan e-visa - Applied too soon

All about Uzbekistan.
AJDelvarno

Uzbekistan e-visa - Applied too soon

Post by AJDelvarno »

Am visiting Uzbekistan in late September/early October. I applied for an e-visa, which was approved, but the approved dates are sooner than my visit. Missed the "wait until within 90 days of your arrival" requirement. Can I simply apply for a new e-visa and consider the first one a $20 lesson learned? Thanks.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa - Applied too soon

Post by steven »

You are the first one with such an issue that I have seen, so I cannot say. But I do not see any reason why not.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Comenius

Post by Comenius »

I had a similar thing happen. I specifically asked for the visa to begin on August 1st, but for some reason they started it on July 2nd, the day I applied for it. It was approved but it's kind of strange that they ignored the start date that I listed on their online application form.

Update: Actually, I just went through the website again and while they do ask for your entry and exit dates, it appears they actually ignore this information as the text at the top of the page clearly indicates the visa will be valid for 90 days from the date you apply. Guess I need to read more closely next time!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Indeed, that is also what it says on the Caravanistan website.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D