Uzbekistan travel restrictions/reopening Q&A

All about Uzbekistan.
isma_t

Re: Uzbekistan travel restrictions/reopening Q&A

Post by isma_t »

Hi! In case anyone finds this info useful:
I crossed overland from Kyrgyzstan to Uzbekistan at the Osh-Andijon border a couple of days ago. It went very smoothly and didn’t have any problems at all, on the kyrgz side it was a bit slower (As a tourist I could have jumped the queue but didn’t). They didn’t search me on either side , I had a PCR test with me but you can do it on the spot. Cheers!
0 x

Iskandar

Post by Iskandar »

isma_t wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:26 pm
I crossed overland from Kyrgyzstan to Uzbekistan at the Osh-Andijon border a couple of days ago. It went very smoothly and didn’t have any problems at all, on the kyrgz side it was a bit slower (As a tourist I could have jumped the queue but didn’t). They didn’t search me on either side , I had a PCR test with me but you can do it on the spot. Cheers!
Hello, which nationality you have? Is on the list of 33 countries? I read for entry overland Kyrgyztan you need to be one of this list. But for leave Kyrgyztanto Uzbekistan, supose is posible because Uzbekistan no put restictions. I am from Spain, (Not in the list) but this issue is not clear!!
Please coment.
0 x

isma_t

Post by isma_t »

Iskandar wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:44 pm
isma_t wrote:
Hello, which nationality you have? Is on the list of 33 countries? I read for entry overland Kyrgyztan you need to be one of this list. But for leave Kyrgyztanto Uzbekistan, supose is posible because Uzbekistan no put restictions. I am from Spain, (Not in the list) but this issue is not clear!!
Please coment.

I am from Spain too so shouldn’t be a problem! They did ask me on the kyrgz side why I didn’t have an uzbek visa, you might have to insist a bit that you don’t need but that’s all :)
0 x

isma_t

Post by isma_t »

Wesley wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:30 pm
Hi Isma_t,

I’m in a similar situation (also permanent residence in Switzerland, Dutch passport also not on the list) and will report my findings here! Caveats: (1) I will only attempt the crossing in early June, which may be too late for you and (2) I’ll be crossing (or trying to) in the other direction, i.e. UZ -> KG.

Hi Wesley! Yes do let me know how that goes please! Hopefully I can save the money for the Tashkent -Bishkek flight, in case of a positive report :)
Thanks!
0 x

Iskandar

Post by Iskandar »

isma_t wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:50 pm
Iskandar wrote:
isma_t wrote:
Please coment.

I am from Spain too so shouldn’t be a problem! They did ask me on the kyrgz side why I didn’t have an uzbek visa, you might have to insist a bit that you don’t need but that’s all :)
GRACIAS!!!!! Entonces podre volar a Bishkek que es mas barato que volar a Tashkent y volver desde Uzbekistan a Europa.
Thank you, so, I will flight to Bishkek, is cheaper than flight to Tashkent and come back to Europe from Uzbekistan
Last edited by Iskandar on Mon May 31, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

isma_t

Post by isma_t »

Iskandar wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:40 pm
isma_t wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:50 pm
Iskandar wrote:

Please coment.

GRACIAS!!!!! Entonces podre volar a Bishkek que es mas barato que volar a Tashkent y volver desde Uzbekistan a Europa.
Thank you, so, I will flight to Bishkek, is cheaper than flght to Tashkent and come back to Europe from Uzbekistan

La verdad es que exactamente eso mismo hize! Cogi un vuelo Estambul-Bishkek y luego Bishkek Osh u crucé la frontera a pie, infinitamente mas barato que directo a Uzbekistan a ademas te añade el Valle de Fergana al itinerario :)

That’s exactly what i did, took a flight Istanbul-Bishkek and then Bishkek-Osh and crossed the border overland, infinitely cheaper than flying directly to Uzbekistan and it adds Fergana into the itinerary :)
0 x

Rainbowcarrot

Post by Rainbowcarrot »

Hi, could anyone tell me if and where you can get a Covid test in either Samarkand or Bukhara? I need it for flying from there to Istanbul in August so would need the result in 72 hours or less.

Thank you!
0 x

Iskandar

Post by Iskandar »

Rainbowcarrot wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:58 am
Hi, could anyone tell me if and where you can get a Covid test in either Samarkand or Bukhara? I need it for flying from there to Istanbul in August so would need the result in 72 hours or less.

Thank you!
I have theses adress and phone in Samarkand.
Раrizoda Medical Service – для населения

– Самаркандская область, город Самарканд, улица М.Улугбека, 72.

Тел: 90 212-40-33;

6 Ankabay Street, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
+998662354846
[email protected]

Also I read that in the aiport is posible make the PCR test.
1 x

Iskandar

Post by Iskandar »

Iskandar wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:40 pm
Rainbowcarrot wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:58 am

Thank you!
I have theses adress and phone in Samarkand.
Раrizoda Medical Service – для населения

– Самаркандская область, город Самарканд, улица М.Улугбека, 72.

Тел: 90 212-40-33;

6 Ankabay Street, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
+998662354846
[email protected]

Also I read that in the aiport is posible make the PCR test.

More labs:

SAMARKAND

Name: CITY LAB
Address: str. A. Zhomii 106, near the "Oasis Garden" restaurant
Work schedule: 09:00-21:00
Result wait time: 8 hours
Price: 200 000 SOM
Additional information: Russian, English, Uzbek speaking staff.
Tel: mob +998 97 897 17 77

Name: INEXLAB
Address: str. Mirzo Ulugbeka 76b,
Work schedule: 09:00-21:00
Result wait time: 4 hours
Tel: mob +998 95 500 17 30

Name: Neo-Vita
Address: str. Dagbitskaya 69
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 09:00-21:00
Tel: mob +998 95 560 11 18

Name: Parizoda Medical Services
Address: str. Mirzo Ulugbek 72
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00
Price: 220 000 SOM
Tel: mob +998 91 546 61 71

Name: STD
Address: str. Yusuf Hamadoni 40b
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00
Result wait time: 5 hours
Tel: mob +998 91 558 83 73

2 x

Wesley

Post by Wesley »

isma_t wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:54 pm
Hi Wesley! Yes do let me know how that goes please! Hopefully I can save the money for the Tashkent -Bishkek flight, in case of a positive report :)
Thanks!
See viewtopic.php?p=37541#p37541 . Not much positive to report... :(
0 x