Cheap Accommodation with Registration in Tashkent

All about Uzbekistan.
fumccdo

Cheap Accommodation with Registration in Tashkent

Post by fumccdo »

Hello all!

I'm planning a trip from July 3 to the end of July to Uzbekistan. I have a tourist visa in hand. I'm going to visit a good friend of mine, but understand I cannot stay at his residence.
I'm also aware of the registration slip policy and the lack of consensus regarding its implementation and how strictly it is followed. Obviously, though I speak Russian fluently, I still don't want any problems.
Does anyone know of any cheap hotels (ideal for budget/student travelers) which provide these registration slips in Tashkent? I know there is a hotel by the train station which provides these - does anyone have the contact information for this hotel?
Furthermore, has anyone in the past couple of months had any issues with these registration slips when exiting the country?
Thanks!
0 x

midnight

Re: Cheap Accommodation with Registration in Tashkent

Post by midnight »

I would recommend Hotel Uzbekistan in Tashkent.There really isn't much when it comes to budget hotels in Tashkent. It is central location next to subway. You can book standard single online yet don't book from their website costs more.You may get a room for $55-60 USD.per night.breakfast included Its well known so easy to get to/find.
0 x

rafael.zinurov

Post by rafael.zinurov »

We run a budget hostel in Tashkent. The name is "Topchan Hostel".
$12 per bed, registration included. So far it is the cheapest accommodation available in Tashkent. But the main thing is the atmosphere of travel, adventure and sharing we and our fellow-backpackers keep here. Welcome, travellers!

Rafael Zinurov
Topchan Hostel Tashkent
http://www.topchan-hostel.com/
https://www.fb.com/topchanhostel
+99890 3552949
[email protected]
0 x

ulfkirsten

Post by ulfkirsten »

Hey there,
I just stayed at a hostel-newcomer in Tashkent called "Sunrise Caravan Boutique Hostel". It was 51700 Som (they use the official exchange rate) per night in a 4 bed dorm with aircon inkluding breakfast. Very clean and cosy accomodation near a bazaar and the train station. I recommend trying it.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Thank you ulfkirsten! Nice to see the hostel market filling out in Tashkent.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

ExitMusic

Post by ExitMusic »

Stayed at Topchan - $10 for a bed, registration included. Really nice (and clean) hostel with lots of effort put in to making it welcoming and comfortable, up there with the best either of us has stayed in.
0 x

Aliya
Uzbekistan expert
Uzbekistan expert

Post by Aliya »

There is one more hostel in Tashkent - Art Hostel. Can't say if it's good or not - just for information
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Aliya wrote:There is one more hostel in Tashkent - Art Hostel. Can't say if it's good or not - just for information
According to my info: more expensive than Topchan, but a great breakfast.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Aliya
Uzbekistan expert
Uzbekistan expert

Post by Aliya »

Visited Art Hostel recently - nice place indeed, good rooms, very clean. Did like the staff. Location is quite good, 10 min walk from metro station, city center. Will start to work with them as well.
2 x

Aliya
Uzbekistan expert
Uzbekistan expert

Post by Aliya »

New hostel in Tashkent - Injir Hostel, +99890 957 11 57. Located at Yunusabad-17, quite far from city center.
1 x