Uzbekistan online Train tickets: how to print?

All about Uzbekistan.
katia79

Uzbekistan online Train tickets: how to print?

Post by katia79 »

Hi,
I have bought by the website uzrailway the tickets for night train from Taskhent to Buchara, on my account on the website I have information about tickets but tickets aren't avalaible to download ( there is no attachment). I have only information:

Did you have maybe a similar situation, what should I do ?
thanks in advance
Kasia
0 x

Milad
Trains expert
Trains expert

Re: Train tickets bought by the website

Post by Milad »

The train you booked does not support electronic registration. There should be some kind of booking confirmation, which you have to exchange at a kassa for a paper ticket.
2 x

katia79

Re: Uzbekistan online Train tickets: how to print?

Post by katia79 »

Milan thank you for your answer, what surprise me is the fact,that I have bought tickets for other trains and I could easily print tickets which were avalaible in the attachement,
0 x

Milad
Trains expert
Trains expert

Post by Milad »

Some trains have electronic registration, others don't. It depends on the conductors, not all have a device to check print-at-home tickets.
1 x

Paloma

Post by Paloma »

Hi Katia,

I bought tickets several tickets through Uzbekistan railways last weekend. For the train Samarkand-Bukhara I have the electronic ticket ready to be printed but for the other ones I have the same as you have. Next to this sentence you will see "(order form)", if you click there you will have a pdf with the ticket information. What I understand is that we need to print this page, show it in the train station office and they will give us the actual ticket.
0 x

nujood

Post by nujood »

I travelled on the train three times in May 2022:
Afrosiyob from Tashkent to Samarkand, Afrosiyob from Samarkand to Bukhara and on the night train from Bukhara to Tashkent.
For all three trains, I only showed the electronic ticket which I received after buying the tickets on the website on my phone. No problems.
0 x