so, you say that you had problems with "registrovka"?...

Talk about the forum & website, off-topic chatter, etc.
mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

so, you say that you had problems with "registrovka"?...

Post by mazeno »

i was crossing dosens of the stan-borders for last 3 decades (including postsoviet and postbritish asia, and for more than last decade i cross only the land borders on my own car). mostly i had no obligatory registration (e.g. in uzb, kzh, rus) and never had any problems, even in 'famous' uzbekistan - while asked for the 'registrovka' it was enough to talk for a few minutes with the customs like a human to a human.

so, ladies and gentlemen - this is a new kind of freedom in the middle of 'free traffic shengen zone':
https://korona.gov.sk/en/ehranica
you should try to pass all the form to see what data they want.
i remember such situations from the times of the communistic state of war in poland in 80's. armed soldiers and militiamen at the voivod borders ruthlesstly checking every passenger, thoroughly searching every car and entering names and all data into the accounting-notebooks.
it looks we are entering new communistic era - everything under control and - under restrictions.
for the next years i see these restrictions more and more vexing.
our freedom in vanishing, step by step.
for our 'protection and security'.

welcome to the huxley's 'brave new world'.
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

Re: so, you say that you had problems with "registrovka"?...

Post by mazeno »

north korean refugee about the lemmings running towards the abyss

"people see things, but they just completely lost their ability to think critically"
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

Post by mazeno »

so
compulsory vaccination under the hard restriction regime (lost of work!!!) is the fact now in kzh
https://online.zakon.kz/Document/?doc_id=31698155

next step will be covid-gulag
(but not only in kazakhstan)

well, i might take into considering the injection idea
but
on one condition
producers (farmaceutical corpos), prime ministers of the governments (ministers of health) and doctors will take
LEGAL (CRIMINAL) AND FINANCIAL LIABILITY
for any adverse vaccine reactions
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Post by bwv812 »

Maybe those who get infected should have to take criminal and financial responsibility if they spread it?
0 x

mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

Post by mazeno »

why people get vaccinated?
to prevent themselves from a virus.
so they are immune to the diseases, so they don't have to worry that not vaccinated people could infect them.
that's all.

otherwise - you won.
as usually.
viewtopic.php?p=36660#p36660
viewtopic.php?p=36624#p36624
viewtopic.php?p=37310#p37310
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Post by bwv812 »

You're saying you don't think people should have to get vaccinated, and that vaccine manufacturers should have to take legal responsibility.

I'm saying that if they chose not to get vaccinated, maybe they should have to take legal responsibility if they spread the virus.

Also, I don't get your pointless links whenever I say something. Just like you are free to voice your opinion, I'm free to voice mine. It isn't about winning or losing, it's about free discourse and the marketplace of ideas.
0 x

mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

Post by mazeno »

i say people should have the freedom of choise (to inject or not to).
again:
how any virus can be spread to vaccinated (immuned)?

---

according to the links:
you do not logically argue, you just use demagogy
as in the topic about the temperatures, which was simply explained here, in the last part of the post:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12651&p=37642#p37642
even you make up phrases (which is simply lying) that i didn't say
as above: i didn't say people shouldn't get vaccinated, i said they shouldn't be forced to.
so
your posts are definitely NOT CONSTRUCTIVE
they're are just for to be an opposite to my
no matter if right or wrong
that's why i don't want to 'discuss' with you
because you don't discuss logically, you just use demagogy
so
i guess you fancy me or what?
(sarcasm. i'm hetero, married, old and ugly.)
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Post by bwv812 »

mazeno wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:58 pm
i say people should have the freedom of choise (to inject or not to).
again:
how any virus can be spread to vaccinated (immuned)?
Vaccinated people can be infected. It's rare, but it happens, just like people can get chicken pox twice.

More importantly, the concept of herd immunity is that high vaccination/immunity rates helps protect those who cannot be vaccinated, such as the immunocompromised.

mazeno wrote:
according to the links:
you do not logically argue, you just use demagogy
as in the topic about the temperatures, which was simply explained here, in the last part of the post:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12651&p=37642#p37642
That's not what demagogy is.

Secondly, I'm sure you remember during our earlier conversation about temperatures you derided the use of wikipedia as a source or authority on anything. Which is what makes it pretty ironic that in your own discussion of temperature (which makes the weird assumption that the temperature in the desert east of Kerman is relevant to temperatures hundreds of km away in Uzbekistan) you rely on some random website that is making temperature inferences based on satellite readings.

I'm sorry if you don't think I give your own personal anecdotes enough credit, and prefer to trust actual scientific records backed by actual proof. You carry around calibrated thermometers and take temperature readings according to the standardized procedures?
mazeno wrote:
even you make up phrases (which is simply lying) that i didn't say
as above: i didn't say people shouldn't get vaccinated, i said they shouldn't be forced to.
I think you need to reread what I wrote before you call me a liar. I said: "you don't think people should have to get vaccinated." Note the phrase "have to." That's the same as saying people shouldn't be forced to get vaccinated (and note that according to your earlier fear-mongering link, nobody is being forced to vaccinated under the proposed Kazakh law).
mazeno wrote:
your posts are definitely NOT CONSTRUCTIVE
they're are just for to be an opposite to my
no matter if right or wrong
that's why i don't want to 'discuss' with you
because you don't discuss logically, you just use demagogy
It's not for you to say if my posts are constructive or not, and I don't post because I particularly want to have a discussion with you. There are more members to this forum than just you and me, and at times I think it's important/valuable to offer a perspective that differs from yours. I'm sure there are lots of people who disagree with a lot of what you say.

Of course I don't always write to disagree with you, so it seems logically incorrect to suggest I'm only writing just to say the opposite of you.

And if you don't want to discuss, you can simply not respond, instead of posting a useless link to a prior post where nothing relevant is said.
mazeno wrote:
i guess you fancy me or what?
(sarcasm. i'm hetero, married, old and ugly.)
I'm not sure if this is an attempt to insult me by suggesting I'm gay, but it wouldn't surprise me.

But either way, I can assure you that people can fancy people of a different sexual orientation, married people, and ugly people. So logically speaking (and I know logical arguments are very important to you), your sarcasm doesn't work very well.
2 x

mazeno
Driving expert
Driving expert

Post by mazeno »

i even don't read your last post
and will not read next
you're always right
so better ignore me, as i will ignore you
cheers
0 x
rgds -
mazeno

frunze

Post by frunze »

What this tinfoil hat bullshit has to do with travelling and of what help it would be for travellers in central Asia?
1 x