Silk Road with kids: tips and advice

Talk about the forum & website, off-topic chatter, etc.
steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Silk Road with kids: tips and advice

Post by steven »

I changed the url and seemingly forgot to redirect. It's fixed now https://caravanistan.com/planning/families/
1 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

maubwana

Post by maubwana »

hi Steven hope u can be of some assistance or advice - my daughter and i keen to join up with another family wanting to travel from April (2020) onwards from west to east, we have our own Land Rover Defender camper and have done a lot of trips (NEurope, Africa etc) but want to join up with another family just so kids can play together. i have tried to post a travel buddy request but although it got more than a 1000 views there were no replies. Any other ideas?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

maubwana wrote:hi Steven hope u can be of some assistance or advice - my daughter and i keen to join up with another family wanting to travel from April (2020) onwards from west to east, we have our own Land Rover Defender camper and have done a lot of trips (NEurope, Africa etc) but want to join up with another family just so kids can play together. i have tried to post a travel buddy request but although it got more than a 1000 views there were no replies. Any other ideas?
Sorry, no other ideas. Plenty of local kids to play with on the trip, that will have to do.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D