Looking to buy in Bishkek

Put your wanted/for sale ads here for cars and motorbikes
Forum rules
For sale ads will be automatically removed 180 days after the last post was made.
mgreen

Looking to buy in Bishkek

Postby mgreen » Fri May 10, 2019 4:18 am

I will be arriving in Bishkek in early July and am looking to buy a car or preferably a motorcycle/moped. I don't have anything specific in mind, just looking for something reliable and that is a model that is popular in the region (for repair reasons). Willing to talk price, just know I'm a student studying in Kyrgyzstan so nothing crazy!! Please respond with any possibilities
0 x

mugi

Re: Looking to buy in Bishkek

Postby mugi » Tue May 28, 2019 12:03 am

hey mrgreen, I will be arriving to bishkek end of july on a honda xrv 650 africa twin willing to sell. contact me for any details, hope end july is not too late for your trip (I will arrive not before 25th of july I guess)
0 x

cristiano

Postby cristiano » Tue May 28, 2019 3:57 pm

mugi wrote:hey mrgreen, I will be arriving to bishkek end of july on a honda xrv 650 africa twin willing to sell. contact me for any details, hope end july is not too late for your trip (I will arrive not before 25th of july I guess)

can you please provide me with details?
bike registered where?
price?
thanks!
0 x

sirk245

Postby sirk245 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:06 am

Hi there! Are you still looking for a car? My friend and I have a 2009 Nissan Micra we would be willing to part with for free as it's easier for us to fly back to UK than drive. Send me a Whatsapp if interested +15705101805

Thanks!

Kristen
1 x