Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
karcz

Re: Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

Post by karcz »

Hello,

I have got eVisa, which is valid max 60 days. I'll stay in Tajikistan for more than 30 days, in that case, Do I have to go to OVIR and make registration?
0 x

Tennessine

Post by Tennessine »

A positive e-visa report. My partner and I are British citizens and applied for tourist e-visas 8 days ago. 3 days later my partner was asked for more information such as hotel bookings and itinerary which she provided. 2 days after that I was asked for the same thing. After adding additional information we have now both been granted our e-visas, all in just over a week.
1 x

potschta

Post by potschta »

Tennessine wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:12 pm
A positive e-visa report. My partner and I are British citizens and applied for tourist e-visas 8 days ago. 3 days later my partner was asked for more information such as hotel bookings and itinerary which she provided. 2 days after that I was asked for the same thing. After adding additional information we have now both been granted our e-visas, all in just over a week.
Did your itinerary included the pamir? Are you travelling on your own or did you book guided tours (Tajik or British agency)? Just want to find out, which itinerary is good to get not rejected.

I applied for a visa and ten days later they rejected. I wrote an e-mail in Russian to find out why. They answered quickly, that the Tajik low does not allow to say the reason
0 x

Tennessine

Post by Tennessine »

potschta wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:43 pm
Tennessine wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:12 pm
Did your itinerary included the pamir? Are you travelling on your own or did you book guided tours (Tajik or British agency)? Just want to find out, which itinerary is good to get not rejected.

I applied for a visa and ten days later they rejected. I wrote an e-mail in Russian to find out why. They answered quickly, that the Tajik low does not allow to say the reason
We are travelling on our own without a guided tour. We booked hotels with free cancellation and used screenshots of the confirmation pages. Our itinerary doesn't include the Pamirs (we did not apply for GBAO permit) which perhaps helped our case.
1 x

Falco

Post by Falco »

Hello all,

my girlfriend and I, we are both Germans, have each applied for an E visa for Tajikistan (I also applied for GBAO when it was still possible). Both our applications were rejected. While it was not very surprising for me because of GBAO, the rejection of my girlfriend surprised us. As Germans, a visa on arrival is also possible, but we will not fly to Dushanbe, but to Tashkent and then wanted to go to Tajikistan by land. However, the website of the German Foreign Office states that the visa on arrival is not valid at the land border. It might be possible to enter the country with a stamp, but it would not be a valid visa. Does this forum have any experience or opinions on whether this information is correct?
0 x

Scharmueller

Post by Scharmueller »

-deleted-
Last edited by Scharmueller on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Scharmueller

Post by Scharmueller »

Falco wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:17 am
Hello all,

my girlfriend and I, we are both Germans, have each applied for an E visa for Tajikistan (I also applied for GBAO when it was still possible). Both our applications were rejected. While it was not very surprising for me because of GBAO, the rejection of my girlfriend surprised us. As Germans, a visa on arrival is also possible, but we will not fly to Dushanbe, but to Tashkent and then wanted to go to Tajikistan by land. However, the website of the German Foreign Office states that the visa on arrival is not valid at the land border. It might be possible to enter the country with a stamp, but it would not be a valid visa. Does this forum have any experience or opinions on whether this information is correct?
We are also German and therefore fall under the visa-free regime that has been in force since January. This means that we shouldn't need any visas, including e-visas. We are also travelling overland from Samarkand.

https://novastan.org/de/tadschikistan/t ... ristinnen/
0 x

henryandmoni

Post by henryandmoni »

karcz wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:57 am
Hello,

I have got eVisa, which is valid max 60 days. I'll stay in Tajikistan for more than 30 days, in that case, Do I have to go to OVIR and make registration?
Do you have a website for me, where you made your E-Visa?
0 x

karcz

Post by karcz »

henryandmoni wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:59 pm
karcz wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:57 am
Hello,

Do you have a website for me, where you made your E-Visa?
eVisa
0 x

karcz

Post by karcz »

Hello,

Does anybody have a clue why eVisa application rejected all the time? This was the second time that we wanted to go to Tajikistan.
We wanted climbed Korzhenevskaya and Ismoil somoni peaks. We are not criminal, we don"t want to steal Tajis peoples"s job, we don't want to kill their woman, we don"t want to settle down etc.
We could not organize our expedition, because majority of out teams did not get visa. I applied for Visa two times with the totaly same attachment and info, first time was rejected and second time was approved.
What is going on the eVisa system????
0 x