Local contact for double-entry visa

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
Tabea

Local contact for double-entry visa

Post by Tabea »

Hi everyone,
I'm new here, so I hope I am posting this in the right forum and no one has asked this before, I did not find this question in the forum anyway...
I saw that when applying for a double-entry tajik visa, you have to provide a local contact, e.g. a company. Does anyone know which kind of contact they are looking for? Is it okay to just put the contact details of a guesthouse or do you have to pay a travel company to use theirs?
Thank you very much for your help!
Tabea
0 x

murg

Re: Local contact for double-entry visa

Post by murg »

Hi Tabea,

wouldn't it be easier to apply for 2 single entry e-visa?
0 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

Tabea

Post by Tabea »

Hi,
thank you for your answer! I read that sometimes when you have two visa the newer one will get stamped, making the older one invalid... But it might be and option if the double-entry visa is too complicated.
0 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Post by Christian77 »

The simple solution is to not give them the opportunity to stamp your second, newer visa. Don't give them both visa print-outs at the border. This is what almost everybody who crosses to and from Afghanistan (Wakhan) does.
0 x

Tabea

Post by Tabea »

Hi,
I'm sorry for replying so late, I just saw that there's another answer. Thank you, it's very reassuring to know that most people do it this way!
0 x