Tajikistan Seven Lakes Hike - June?

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
Kim_78

Tajikistan Seven Lakes Hike - June?

Postby Kim_78 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:44 am

Hi all

I'm looking for a fellow traveller, or travellers, to share a seven lakes five-day hike in Tajikistan in June this year. It would be fantastic to find another person not just to for the sharing-costs side of things, but also to have someone else to chat to and experience the amazing sights with.

I'm planning to be there either the first or second week of June, due to work/other travel timings. Let me know if interested. I have an agency quote at the ready I can share if you're interested :)

Kim
0 x

Aleco

Re: Tajikistan Seven Lakes Hike - June?

Postby Aleco » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Is it ur time fixed? Because I'll be in June in Iran, but after that a short cross by the end of the month\beginning of July in Turkmenistan to reach, than, Tajikistan.
0 x

Kim_78

Postby Kim_78 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:45 pm

It is fixed sorry, if anything it'll have to be the earlier week for me in June as well. Shame won't be able to overlap! If your dates change, shout out - but otherwise have an amazing time in Iran.
0 x

3times_around

Postby 3times_around » Thu May 12, 2016 5:50 pm

@Kim_78, not so much cost-saving on such trip for short time.
As for having someone to talk to, go chat with the locals .. the children in this valley were smiling, fun.... and not playing a game of running-away like some groups of kids in Africa do as some type of "game".

Pls ive summary of your trip, including how many foreigners you see en route .... hope it's not flooded w/ tourists
Friends live relatively nearby, but they don't go into the valley
0 x

bigbeka

Postby bigbeka » Sat May 28, 2016 3:45 am

Hey Kim, my girlfriend and I are going to travel through the Pamir. Reaching Dushanbe on the 30th May (fixing GBAO) and planning to leave Dushanbe on 31st. Out route is as follows:
- Khorog
- Ishkashim (vie Garmchachma)
- Langar
- Bulunkul
- Marghob
- Krarakol
- Saro-Tash
- Osh

If you are interested and you planned timing allows somehow to merge our routes, let's do it together!

Cheers,
Beck
0 x

Kim_78

Postby Kim_78 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:10 am

Hey Beck

Definitely would have been interested (thanks for sharing!) although I unfortunately won't get to Dushanbe until maybe 04 June. So, close, but perhaps not close enough, unless your dates not set? Thanks though, and have an amazing time!

Kim
0 x

Kim_78

Postby Kim_78 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:16 am

Hi Beck - trying to re-work possible times today. Messaged you!

Kim
0 x

bigbeka

Postby bigbeka » Sat May 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi Kim!

As I have PMed you, we really don't have fixed plan about the transportation options in Tajikistan, as it's very hard to predict!
And yes, if you could make it by the 30th or the 31st to Dushanbe, we will be happy to meet and travel together with you!

Cheers,
Beck
0 x