Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
Bart_PL

Re: Tajikistan launches evisa with GBAO permit

Post by Bart_PL »

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan claims that it works...

" e-Visa is valid for all border crossing points of Tajikistan. Have a nice trip"
0 x

Crazydre
Visa expert
Visa expert

Post by Crazydre »

The e-visa customer Service says it does, that's the most official answer we can get.

HOWEVER, border guards seem to think otherwise, so you should mail the Hotline using the contact form https://www.evisa.tj/index.evisa.html#/contact (NOT on the English Version of the site, because it does not work)

Ask them, in simple English, to write a confirmation in Tajik that it does work at land borders
0 x

Bart_PL

Post by Bart_PL »

I don't understand this confusion over land borders. Is there anyone with e-visa who was diverted from the border???
0 x

Crazydre
Visa expert
Visa expert

Post by Crazydre »

Apparently the user "Nevermind", last post on page 2
0 x

Bart_PL

Post by Bart_PL »

"Nevermind's" information is very general... I am not sure if he was diverted from the border...
0 x

sgrant

Post by sgrant »

Was hoping if those who have successfully completed the eVisa could provide some advice.

I'm completing a tour in Tajikistan in September and am trying to fill out the eVisa online form, but am unsure what I should enter in the 'Address in Tajikistan' field, as I'll be staying at multiple addresses. Any suggestions?
0 x

Bart_PL

Post by Bart_PL »

I will be in Tajikistan for a few days but I put there an adress of the hostel in Dushanbe where I am going to stay only for a one night... I've received the e-visa without any problem...
0 x

sgrant

Post by sgrant »

Thanks Bart_PL - I was hoping that might be the case!
0 x

Crazydre
Visa expert
Visa expert

Post by Crazydre »

sgrant wrote:I'm completing a tour in Tajikistan in September and am trying to fill out the eVisa online form, but am unsure what I should enter in the 'Address in Tajikistan' field, as I'll be staying at multiple addresses. Any suggestions?
Put the address where you'll spend the first night

On another note, one Thing that does puzzle me is the distinction between "Tourism Sightseeing" and "Tourism vacation". What is the difference?
0 x

khojandi

Post by khojandi »

Does anyone know if the E-visa route completely replaces normal visa on arrival? As in, can I land in Dushanbe as was possible before and just pay in cash or is going the online route the only way now?
0 x