Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
blakep76

Re: Tajikistan evisa payment failed

Post by blakep76 »

Hi Lee....I just sent it to you....check your inbox.
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

Post by steven »

it doesnt matter
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Chris.Thiesen

Post by Chris.Thiesen »

Hi, could you send me the email address via PM as well?
Thanks in advance.

Chris
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Guys, please read the Tajik visa page, the email address has been published there for a good week now.

https://caravanistan.com/visa/tajikista ... -got-stuck
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Bglee

Post by Bglee »

Hey,

Is anyone having difficulty getting their Tajik visa. I applied on Sunday and I have not received anything and we are due to go to Tajik tomorrow and to cross at the Uzbek land border. Payment was taken. We have sent urgent email to all the accounts on the main site. Any advise on what to do would be great.

Cheers!
B
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

Likely the offices in Dushanbe are on skeleton staff due to the end of Ramadan/start of Eid-Ul-Fitr.
Check your junk folders, but I'd be surprised if you don't already have it that you will get it before tomorrrow - the next 24 hours will be hardcore celebrations - doubtful anyone will be working.
You may be stuck in UZ a couple more days.
0 x

aldenn

Post by aldenn »

Sorry this sounds like an obvious question but for the section in the visa application form where it asks for address in Tajikistan would it be ok to just list cities I plan to stay in because I haven't booked accommodation yet. Also is it ok to arrive in Tajikistan after the date of arrival?
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

For the booking you have a couple of choices....go to booking.com or agoda and book one of the 'pay at the hotel, no credit card prepayment required' places, then cancel as soon as the visa comes through (don't forget!), or just add an address for any Dushanbe hotel you can find online. It's *highly* doubtful they'll check.....In fact out of the hundreds of pretend hotel addresses I've made up on visa application forms or immigration arrival cards the *only* time (that I know of) border security guys actually called the hotel to confirm a booking was arriving in Iran.

Also you don't have to arrive on the date specified on your visa application.....later is okay.
0 x

nik

Post by nik »

We applied E-visas on Monday and application status is "Validation in progress".

How many days it usually takes and is there anything we can do to rush our applications? We are planning to enter Tajikistan already next week.
0 x

batbatg

Post by batbatg »

nik wrote:We applied E-visas on Monday and application status is "Validation in progress".

How many days it usually takes and is there anything we can do to rush our applications? We are planning to enter Tajikistan already next week.
FYI I applied on end of May and got approved after one week. Cheers!
1 x