Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
murg

Re: Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

Post by murg »

Joyce wrote:..... My friend can’t get through the payment system after several trying. Anyone got the same issue?
Check application got stuck section

https://caravanistan.com/visa/tajikista ... -got-stuck

Good luck
0 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

LynHu

Re: Tajikistan evisa payment failed

Post by LynHu »

I have tried many times during last week that the page went to the wrong one after i select the visa. The page said “the online system is unavailable now. Please try one hour later”

While, one hour later, same issue. I tried chrom as well. But failed. Already send emails to them including the one shared here, no feedback yet. Anyone encountered the same issue recently?
Thanks.
0 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Post by Christian77 »

To help give people an idea of the most recent processing times: I submitted my application on Thursday morning (June 20th) and received it first thing this morning (Wednesday the 26th). That's 4 working days.
0 x

chengtse

Post by chengtse »

steven wrote:Yes, you can print it in Khorog.
Hi,

I'm also wondering during our Pamir tour, are there access for printer to print our Kyrgyzstan E-visa out.

This reply made me feel more well now. :)
0 x

IT123456

Post by IT123456 »

murg wrote:Dropped you a PM
Can you drop me a PM too?

Also, If not too much to ask how was the problem resolved? I couldn't pay as the payment website didn't open a window to enter the 3D Secure code the bank sent me.

Thank you in advance!
Safe Trips!
0 x

murg

Post by murg »

IT123456 wrote:
murg wrote:Dropped you a PM
Can you drop me a PM too?
Hi, I won't drop you a PM 'cause the email can be found using the link Steven has posted Just 3 Posts earlier in this Thread.

My issue was totally different.. the paynent function was Not working.
Your issue sounds more Like a Pop Up Blocker / Browser Problem.

Good luck & save travelling
0 x
Riding the globe (well, at least some parts)
living in Germany

Rene

Re: Tajikistan eVisa not arriving - stuck in Uzbekistan

Post by Rene »

Hi, we have currently the same problem, stuck in Samarkand, waiting for the e-visa to come. Applied for 3 visas on 24.06. payment everything went well, received 3 mails for each visa, visa registration, visa paid, payment notification.

Since then we wait.

We got our visas today, 02.07. We send 5 mails to different mail adresses but we don't know if we got it now because of these emails or not.
Last edited by Rene on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

I also applied on the 20th through ivisa and haven't heard anything back yet. I received this email from them a couple of days ago....

Dear BlakeP,
Something has come up!
Thank you for applying for your Tajikistan eVisa GBAO with iVisa, we appreciate you placing your trust in us for your visa needs.
Your visa has been completed by our team and sent in for processing but it appears that the government channels have been experiencing heavy traffic and are taking longer than normal to process applications. Our dedicated team will be doing their best to facilitate the approval of your visa as soon as possible.
We will keep you posted regarding the approval status of your application.'

I still have 6 weeks before I travel, so not stressing too much just yet, but will perhaps start chasing it down in the next week. Seems like it's starting to make more sense these days to apply for the TJ evisa a month out rather than relying on their 3-4 day turnaround times.
0 x

arsenal901

Post by arsenal901 »

Christian77 wrote:To help give people an idea of the most recent processing times: I submitted my application on Thursday morning (June 20th) and received it first thing this morning (Wednesday the 26th). That's 4 working days.
What did you put as your entry date?
0 x

blakep76

Post by blakep76 »

Mine came through about an hour after I posted this ^
0 x