Tajikistan E-visa refusals

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
chanchan

Re: Tajikistan E-visa refusals

Post by chanchan »

How do you know if you visa is stuck?

I applied on Sunday and received an email that my payment was received and my application was successfully received.

I have now an application status "validation in process" and then "assessed", which I believe is not a good sign?

I'm Australian.
0 x

SueA

Post by SueA »

Hey Chanchan, that is the normal progression of the visa and you should get the email with your visa in a few days. At least that has been my experience.
0 x

Gurkenhobel

Post by Gurkenhobel »

chanchan wrote:How do you know if you visa is stuck?

I applied on Sunday and received an email that my payment was received and my application was successfully received.

I have now an application status "validation in process" and then "assessed", which I believe is not a good sign?

I'm Australian.
I applied on Monday morning and I'm stuck on the same status as you. Unfortunately my flight is already on Sunday. I hope the visa will make it on time :shock:
0 x

Robinosaurus!

Post by Robinosaurus! »

I had the issue where the website said payment failed, but I got email confirmation of payment. Visa was approved 4 working days later, no fuss 8-)
0 x

Gurkenhobel

Post by Gurkenhobel »

it has just arrived ;)
1 x

loverofleaving

Post by loverofleaving »

Hey!
Just got an info that my evisa was rejected :( I was given no additional explanation nor any note "try again later", just simple "no". Those of you who got a visa after second application - did you have any note stating that second trial could be more successful? Another question - how much in advance did you apply? I made my application 5 weeks before entering Tajik teritory and I thought it will be fine, and I'm trying to find any clue what could went wrong.
Poland here, some people say I have Chinese eyes but apart from that - no connections with China.
0 x

AnderE

Post by AnderE »

Hi guys

I applied yesterday (Friday night) for the Tayikistan e-visa and I paid with a credit card which is not prepared for electronic payments. Obviously the visa hasn't been paid and I can not go back to the Pay step and use another credit card which probably would work. I wrote them an email explaining the problem but I have no answer so far (Maybe because is weekend?).

Has anybody had a similar problem?

I will wait till Monday or Tuesday and if I have no answer, I will have to go to the embassy in Tashkent and get it there.

Thank you
0 x

raspberrysoda

Post by raspberrysoda »

Hi everyone.

I 'm an Israeli citizen, and applied for a visa + GBO permit in the middle of March. Got a message on the 30th saying that I need to submit a better copy of my passport, which I did, and today I got a message stating the application was rejected with no reason to why.

I contacted the CBT in Tajikistan, and they want me to pay 200 USD for a new sped up application, which definitely seems like a ripoff. Where can I reapply again so it can be accepted? I can go to the Tajik embassy in Tashkent after I land, but I won't be able to return there if anything else is needed from me. I'll be travelling by land.

Thanks for any help. I'll definitely need it :)
0 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Post by Christian77 »

I've met plenty of Israelis in Tajikistan, and I've also been told to resubmit a "better copy" of my passport. But I was then approved after resubmitting last year. Who knows what this is all about...

I'll private message a possible solution to you
0 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Post by Christian77 »

Several British tourists report outright e-visa rejections in the last few weeks. The new normal, it seems.
0 x