Applying for Turkmenistan transit visa by email ?

All about Turkmenistan
emarosa

Applying for Turkmenistan transit visa by email ?

Post by emarosa »

Hi there,

Is it possible to apply for a Turkmenistan transit visa by email ? I don't have an embassy in my country (NZ), and will only be travelling in central Asia for about a week before I hope to cross Turkmenistan. (So I don't think it would be wise to try for Dushanbe or something).

Many thanks,
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Applying for transit visa by email ?

Post by steven »

https://caravanistan.com/visa/turkmenis ... and-e-mail

Aktau is also really friendly I know.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

emarosa

Re: Applying for Turkmenistan transit visa by email ?

Post by emarosa »

Thanks -- will let you know how it goes
1 x

TwoItalians

Post by TwoItalians »

we applied at the Turkmen embassy in Rome mor than 2 month in advance. We concluded the process entirely via e mail. Finally, after 4 or 5 phone calls with the turkmen embassy in Rome we got an e mail with the reference number valid either for the consulate in Tehran, Mashad or even at the border, after paying 10 Euros in Italy an 55 USD each in Tehran. At the consulate in Tehran we got the 5 day Transit visa with the entry - exit indications at the same day (April 13, 2019).
3 x

FRT15

Post by FRT15 »

emarosa,

Were you able to arrange the transit visa via email? Thanks
0 x

jose luis santos

Post by jose luis santos »

I'am portuguese and I'am trying to get a transit visa in Rome consulate. I just need to send everything by mail?

I already filled the documents, but I have no idea about some issues in the Visa application form like:

1 - Part I: Application and inviting party details (do I have to write anything, because I'am applying for a transit visa?).

2 - I want to make the visa in Rome, but to receive it in Mashhad (what to put, on part I, in application type, because there is no "Transit visa there" and is to choose "Expedite" or regular?)

3 - On the part 30 of this visa application form, about "last visa information", is to put information about the country from were I'am coming? (I will do Iran - Turkmenistan - Uzbekistan).

4 - And, to conclude, the numbers 31 (Border zones) and 32 (Event), is to put what?

5 - I'am choosing to enter in Howdan, do any of you suggest Sarakhs, if I'am intending to go to Ashgabat (or is better to put Sarakhs to they accept the transit visa?)

Thank you
0 x

emarosa

Post by emarosa »

FRT15 wrote:emarosa,

Were you able to arrange the transit visa via email? Thanks
Sorry for late reply ! I changed my route and didn't go to Turkmenistan sorry ......... maybe next time ;)
0 x