All about Iran
backpackpetz

Re: Iran coronavirus travel restrictions Q&A

Post by backpackpetz »

interrailer wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:29 pm
backpackpetz wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:24 am
I'm currently in Turkey and will go to Iran in 3-4 weeks. I just wanted to apply for the visa grant notice at TapPersia but there is the information that the visa for Iran is just valid for 30 days.I thought it would be 3 months.
Is it true that you get the visa just for 30 days?
Yes and then you can extend it in Iran again...
oh okay thanks.
is it easy to do that and where?
0 x

interrailer

Post by interrailer »

backpackpetz wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:01 pm
interrailer wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:29 pm
backpackpetz wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:24 am
I'm currently in Turkey and will go to Iran in 3-4 weeks. I just wanted to apply for the visa grant notice at TapPersia but there is the information that the visa for Iran is just valid for 30 days.I thought it would be 3 months.
Is it true that you get the visa just for 30 days?
Yes and then you can extend it in Iran again...
oh okay thanks.
is it easy to do that and where?
You can find reports about different location in this forum in the visa section...
0 x

Francesco1966

Post by Francesco1966 »

Hi, does anybody know whether Iran plans to remove the PCR requirement for vaccinated people?
0 x

martijnskylo

Post by martijnskylo »

My visa to Iran got denied after waiting for 30 days with the reason; : Please apply for a visa at the I.R.Iran Embassy or Consulate along with any documents required.

Which is not really a reason. My Iranian friend called the authorities and they said that after the COVID-19 pandemic the e-visa needs to be applied for by a designated travel agency in Iran... If they apply it will take 10-14 days and cost 10$. So if you want to be sure, apply with a travel agency. I unfortunately cant wait this long anymore.
0 x

flipfilz

Re: Anyone currently in Iran ?

Post by flipfilz »

I am in iran right now. Trying to get to Azerbeidzjan to cross the caspian see to kazachstan. ( Border seems closed now!)
Entered iran through turkey on a motorcycle. And was turned down the first time because our pcr test had no qr code. So I had to return to dogubyazit to get a print with the code. ( this code was general , they just printed the same test on a offical letterpaper. Crossing was quite a hassle. If you come with own vehicle try to arrange insurance beforehand. It might be more expensive, but it saves you more hassle.
0 x

MartinN

Post by MartinN »

here is topic: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=892&p=40094&hilit=ferry#p40094

Azerbaijan land borders are still closed. You can only fly in. Since KZ and UZ will lift all restriction in matter of day, there is some hope that Azeri gov will follow.
1 x

Silkroader

Post by Silkroader »

Hello, are there any new information regarding the PCR-requirements at the Turkey/Iran border ? How ist the acceptance of vaccination certificates older then 9 month ? Do the border police is checking the covid vaccination certificates ? We will cross the border in three days and one certificate is 10 month old.
Thanks for replying.
0 x