Osh to Dushanbe, Pamir highway Wakhan valley, End of April and starting of May.

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Katy

Osh to Dushanbe, Pamir highway Wakhan valley, End of April and starting of May.

Postby Katy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Hey all
We are searching people who can join us!! Osh to Dushanbe, our dates are flexible just end of April or starting of May .We are already talking with driver ,who can speak fluently English.
If anyone interested please let us know. Right now we are only 2 people.
Cheers Katy
1 x

djpierse

Re: Osh to Dushanbe, Pamir highway Wakhan valley, End of April and starting of May.

Postby djpierse » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Hi there,

I just saw your post about doing the Pamir Highway at the end of April/start of May and would potentially be interested in joining.

I am from Ireland, 25 years old and currently work as a legal executive. Where are you from?

My approximate dates of travel are 20th April to 7th May.This is the entire length of time I am hoping to spend in the two countries - obviously just a portion of this time will be spend on the Pamir Highway.

Do you know if the weather at this time of year is ok for road travel?

I would love to hear back from you!

Best wishes,

Danny
0 x

Lmarie

Re: Osh to Dushanbe, Pamir highway Wakhan valley, End of April and starting of May.

Postby Lmarie » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Hello!

I read your post about Osh to Dushanbe trip. I am very interested to Join your group.

I am from Philippines but currently working and living in Dubai. Just got the approval of my Manager that I can take a vacation leave May 6 - May 17.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

P.S.
I am not on expert level yet when travelling alone. I've just done it very few times but loving it so far and very enthusiastic to go for more adventures. :)

Thanks,
Lois
0 x

Katy

Postby Katy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:22 am

Hello Lois
I sent you private massage. You can check.
Cheers Katy
0 x