Pamir August 6/8 to August 14/16

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Whale

Pamir August 6/8 to August 14/16

Post by Whale »

Hello,

Me (m/28) and another solo (f) traveller have the Pamir booked August 8-16 though we're open to going a few days earlier too and our driver (organized through Caravanistan) has okayed it. We had four but are now down to two. I've scanned the forums and lots of people travelling either before or after. If these dates line-up send a shout though!
0 x

JonathanBee

Re: Pamir August 6/8 to August 14/16

Post by JonathanBee »

Hi,

I’m also a solo traveller (m/36), looking to go on the Pamir Highway. Your dates could work for me. Is your trip arranged through a tour company or self-directed?

Cheers,

Jonathan
0 x

Whale

Post by Whale »

Hi Jonathan I’ll send you a PM!
1 x

Istvan

Post by Istvan »

Hi, I'm considering travelling to Pamir summer (haven't booked anything yet) and your dates might be fine for me.
Are you still looking for travelmates? Can you share details and prices about the tour?

Thanks!
1 x

JonathanBee

Post by JonathanBee »

Hi,

I think we could use one more to join us. I'll let "whale" contact you as he seems to be the central contact, but I'll share the general info. It will be a figure 8 of the region, since the border with KG is closed. For a 9 day trip with an English speaking guide (I would really like to bring a guide to maximize the experience), it would be around US$ 1,050 each. The company seems well established and has really strong reviews online.

Cheers,

Jon
1 x

Istvan

Post by Istvan »

Hi Jon, how many of you right now? 3 + driver + guide in one vehicle?
Does the mentioned prices include also accommodation and dinners?

Thanks
0 x

Whale

Post by Whale »

Hi Istvan, sent you a DM
0 x