Pamir Highway - Late August/September 2022

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Laylarni

Re: Pamir Highway - Late August/September 2022

Post by Laylarni »

Hi,

I am traveling at a similar time from Kazak > Kyrg > Tajik and would like to ride share and split costs.

Probably late Aug to early September though.

Please let me know what your plans are.

Thank you
0 x

amyen

Post by amyen »

robertrobert77 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:13 pm
Laugm001 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:42 am
Hi all! My wife & I are planning to travel the Pamir Highway, from Dushanbe to Osh (or Dushanbe to Dushanbe, if TG/KG land border not open) in September 2022 (we are flexible with dates. Was wondering if any else was planning to do during this period and fancied joining up and cost sharing? :D
hello, I will be travelling august 26 sort of time dushanbe to dushanbe and would love to join if those dates suit you?

Hi Robert - are you still traveling Pamir Highway Aug 26th? I am also looking to start around that time. Let me know if you've already got a group/tour going and still looking for others to join.
Amy
0 x

Florejan

Post by Florejan »

Hi,
Im also planning to do the Pamir highway by bike around third week september. Plan is to go from Duchanbe until Murghab and look for a car to share to get back to Duchanbe.
0 x

mcintron

Post by mcintron »

Hi,

I am planning to make the tour for Pamir highway from a date between august 26 to September 11.

Le time know if I we can share costs!

Thanks.
0 x

Mike Baker

Post by Mike Baker »

Laugm001 wrote:
Hi all! My wife & I are planning to travel the Pamir Highway, from Dushanbe to Osh (or Dushanbe to Dushanbe, if TG/KG land border not open) in September 2022 (we are flexible with dates. Was wondering if any else was planning to do during this period and fancied joining up and cost sharing? :D
Hi Laugm001

Are you still looking for someone to join up? I can probably do something from around 6-7 September. I was thinking of a 10-day Dushanbe-Dushanbe round trip with a couple of day-hikes (border still closed).

Mike
0 x

Laylarni

Post by Laylarni »

Mike Baker wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am
Laugm001 wrote:
Hi Laugm001

Are you still looking for someone to join up? I can probably do something from around 6-7 September. I was thinking of a 10-day Dushanbe-Dushanbe round trip with a couple of day-hikes (border still closed).

Mike
Hi, I am looking to be in tajikistan around this time.
0 x

Mike Baker

Post by Mike Baker »

Thanks Laylarni, I have just PMed you.

Mike
0 x

Magda

Post by Magda »

Hello! We (2 ppl) are starting today in Khorog our trip to Karakul Lake and there either coming back to Khorog and Dushanbe or to Jizef/Vomar (depending on road conditions) and then back to Dushanbe. We are planning 4 days trip. We know it's very late message but we decided to go few hours ago. If you would like to join us on our way and share costs, please text us on: +992 990080304.
0 x