Pamir Highway May 24

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Daveh

Pamir Highway May 24

Post by Daveh »

hi,

I'm looking at doing the Pamir highway in early May but would be great to join up with 1 or 2 others who might want to join up, reduce costs and enjoy the adventure. May 23rd is the date i'm looking at setting off from Dushanbe. Dave.
Last edited by Daveh on Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

NdenBoon

Re: Pamir Highway May 24

Post by NdenBoon »

Dear Daveh,
We are a Dutch couple and planning to make a Pamir Highway tour, starting about 12th of May, for about 11 days.
We prefer a round trip from Dushanbe to Dushanbe. Visit Alay has an interesting offer: https://visitalay.com/tour/pamir-highwa ... ound-trip/
Today they posted our tour on their site, to find 2 extra travellers: https://visitalay.com/group-tours-pamir-highway/
Will this be interesting for you?
If so, it would be nice to find another extra person, to spare costs.
Visit Alay indicated that it is also possible to join us if you want to go to Osh city. The driver will drop you at the border and they will take you to Osh city. But of course it would be much nicer when you accompony us the whole tour.
Kind regards, Nelleke den Boon
1 x

Daveh

Post by Daveh »

hi Nelleke,

Many thanks for the reply. I'll be leaving Dushanbe on 23rd May to Osh. I have found 1 person to join me so far. Hope you have a great trip.
0 x

BertiniAn

Post by BertiniAn »

Hello Daveh,
I don't know how fixed are your dates. In case you were looking for an earlier start me and my wife (33m, 32f) are planning to make a Pamir Highway tour from Dushanbe to Osh, starting on 18th of May.
In case you are interested, you can find the tour here (group n.22): https://visitalay.com/group-tours-pamir-highway/
Ciao!
0 x