Osh to Dushanbe - May 2nd (+-1 day) for 7 days

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Terence

Osh to Dushanbe - May 2nd (+-1 day) for 7 days

Post by Terence »

Hi everyone!

I am planning to do Pamir Highway from Osh to Dushanbe for 7 days. Starting probably on May 2nd.

I already have an offer with driver. We are 2 friend and looking for another 2 persons to split the price.

If interested feel free to contact me.
1 x

Inga

Re: Osh to Dushanbe - May 2nd (+-1 day) for 7 days

Post by Inga »

Hi Terence,
my husband and I fly to Bishkek on 1 May and plan to go down to Osh on 2 or 3 May to start the 6 or 7 day Pamir highway trip.
We are interested in finding co-travelers too. If you are flexible enough to push the start of your trip to 3 or 4 May, please write to us, with the details on the offer you have.
Greetings,
Inga
1 x

Terence

Post by Terence »

Hi Inga,
that will be great because yesterday I got a message from a driver that we will start on May 4th. Please contact me on my whatsapp number +421902231501 and I will clarify you everything :)
0 x

bookmonkey786

Post by bookmonkey786 »

I am traveling that way and I am flexible. I will start in Bishek or Almaty in mid April and will be heading toward the Pamir.

Please let me know if you have room for a solo American traveler
0 x

Nazrulo

Post by Nazrulo »

Hello there
We will be driving our guests from Dushanbe to Osh with changing cars at the Kyzylart border on May 3rd . Our pick up car from Osh will arrive empty and the same will be with our drop off car (empty drive from Kyzylart border to Khorog or Dushanbe). If individuals or groups are planning to travel from Osh to Khorog or Dushanbe it is a good low cost travel opportunity for you.
For more info contact (pm)
0 x