Osh -> Dushanbe - September 1st (8-10 days)

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
thqs

Osh -> Dushanbe - September 1st (8-10 days)

Postby thqs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:33 am

Osh -> Dushanbe - September 1st (8-10 days)[/glow]

Hi

We are Thomas and Laura from Belgium (speak Dutch, French, English). We are both 30 years old and in September we are planning to travel to Kyrgystan - Tadjikistan - Uzbekistan. In the beginning of September, we would like to share a car, with or without driver to travel from Osh -> Dushanbe (8-10 days)

We arrive in Osh on 31th August (at night) and are looking tot start the trip on the 1st of September.

Please let us know when you are interested to travel together with us.

Greets
Thomas and Laura
0 x

HeleneZ

Re: Osh -> Dushanbe - September 1st (8-10 days)

Postby HeleneZ » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi Thomas and Laura,
Have you found found travellers to share your trip yet? We two Australians are looking to travel from Osh to Dushanbe via the Wakhan Valley in the same time frame over about 10 days. Let me know if you are interested.
Helene
0 x

Hias5199

Postby Hias5199 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:44 pm

Hey,
I'm Matthias (20) from Austria heading to Almaty on 1st August to travel Central Asia Kazakhstan-Kyrgyzstan-Tajistan-Uzbekistan, i'm looking to join a group for the Pamir Highway.
I'm flexible (End of August to Early September).

Let me know if you'd be interested.
0 x

Rajvin

Postby Rajvin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:41 pm

Hey Laura/ Thomas,

We are Rajvi and Bhavin (30 and 31 yrs) from England are are also looking for people to join on the Pamir highway from Osh to Dushanbe around 31 Aug or 1st sept. Would love to join you guys! Let us know if you still have space 😊😊
0 x