Looking for Pamir Highway Travel companion(s) for 1st week of October

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
alinalaowai

Looking for Pamir Highway Travel companion(s) for 1st week of October

Postby alinalaowai » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:17 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Alina and I'm from the US and currently based in Beijing, China. I am hoping to travel along the Pamir Highway during Chinese National Holiday (October 1-7) and would like to start the journey on September 29th and end around October 8th or 9th - my dates are relatively flexible. I would ideally like to start the trip in Dushanbe and end in Osh/Bishkek. If you are interested, please introduce yourself and let me know your dates and budget. Thanks!
0 x

sohshewent

Re: Looking for Pamir Highway Travel companion(s) for 1st week of October

Postby sohshewent » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi Alina

I'm thinking of doing the same route, but starting Sep 21 from Dushanbe. I'm open to delaying it by a few days to Sep 25, let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Sheryl
0 x

alinalaowai

Postby alinalaowai » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:29 am

sohshewent wrote:Hi Alina

I'm thinking of doing the same route, but starting Sep 21 from Dushanbe. I'm open to delaying it by a few days to Sep 25, let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Sheryl

Hi Sheryl, thanks for getting back to me! I think the latest I could start the trip would be September 27th as I have several work obligations on the 25th. Let me know if this could work for you, but if not I understand! Thanks.
0 x

Vincels

Postby Vincels » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:29 am

Hi Alina!

We are a Dutch couple (36&31) and very keen on droging the Pamir highway. Ideally starting beginning October but could also start end September (difficult to plan so far ahead but it seems necessary in order to find a car and codrivers).
One thing though we will do it Osh- Dushanbe as we will be travelling Kyrgyzstan beforehand.

Let us know if you’re still looking for people!
0 x

Simone80

Postby Simone80 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:56 am

Hi Alina,
I was also thinking of going to travel in Pamir Highway for few days at the end of september...
If you are still looking for someone to share a car with, I'm in.. hehe
See you
Simon
0 x

kseizetheday

Postby kseizetheday » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:40 am

Hello, I'm still looking for people to go with this trip. My preferred dates would be starting Sept 21 but I could adjust for a later date but not later than Oct 3. I'm KC, 27f from Qatar. If you still have space available for sharing, please let me know. Thank you!

IG: @kseizetheday
0 x

USGallé

Postby USGallé » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello !

For whoever on this thread is still looking for travel buddies:

We are two friends from Belgium and we're looking for a third person to share a car+driver with us. We would leave on the 30th of September or 1st of October. We're also to drive through the Wakhan Valley in 8 or 9 days. We already submitted kind of a planning to our hostel and we could get the car for 1000$ (8 days) or 1100$ (9 days).

We really want to be only 3 in the car (4 with the driver), such that we could fully enjoy the drive. Like that, everybody would have a window seat and we won't be cramped (i'm especially thinking about the 3rd row...). So it would be around 350$ per person, depending on the duration.

If you would want to join us, please contact me trough WhatsApp (+32498264875) !

Benjamin
0 x