Osch-Khorog via Wakhan Valley, 18-28 August

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Hias5199

Osch-Khorog via Wakhan Valley, 18-28 August

Postby Hias5199 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Hi,
My name is Matthias (20) and i'm from Austria, i speak German and English, some Russian and some Farsi.
Anyone interested in sharing a ride Osch-Khorog via Wakhan, i'm flexible with time.
0 x

pierrick

Re: Osch-Khorog via Wakhan Valley, 18-28 August

Postby pierrick » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi Matthias,
First of all let me describe you my plan and then lets see if we can do some of the road together.
I'm planning to cross the Pamir Highway. Start from Osh around 19th august. I will end the trip back in Osh, passing by Khujand around 2nd september. I am looking for 2 or 3 persons to share the car, costs and good vibes. I am quite flexible concerning the dates and everything. If some guys are going from Osh to Dushambe around these dates I am also interested. I am OK to rent a car with a driver or drive by ourselves.
Cheers
0 x

Evalu

Re: Osch-Khorog via Wakhan Valley, 18-28 August

Postby Evalu » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 am

Hallo!
We are Eva& Johannes, interested in osh-khorong osh in mid August. Mostly Interested in self driving and allowing some time while going (pictures, trekking). But flexible. Only thing is, we have to be back in osh 26th of August latest I think. What do you guys think?
Happy to hear from you
Eva & Johannes
0 x